Mark Millar hypes Ultimate Fantastic Four at Newsarama

my plan has succeeded...

Er.... I mean, the N-Zone's colour is arbitrary. Just like accepting sci-fi stories with time travel but not those involving people shrinking into mini-people to save the president.

Er... wait, I didn't mean that... I meant: MY PLAN HAS SUCCEEDED! COUP!

thee great one said:
Did you guys see the panels in the inteview with the thing slaping the crap out of a t-rex?

Go back a page in this thread.

UltimateE said:
I'm not sure why time travel would be any more outrageous than, say, N-Zone travel.
Because we still don't have the ability to harness 1.21 JIGOwatts of energy into a flux capacitor and and and... (Michael J. Fox voice) THAT is what makes time travel possible!

I'm thinking old Hitllar has lost it, which, of course, I blame on Loki.

Seriously, shrinking? Time travel? Going to the deli to eat hot cakes? Johnny having a rival? Dr. Storm having a secret?

Anyways, whose Johnny's rival? I'm thinking the Ice Cream man, or maybe the Human Candle Putter Outter Thingy.

And Dr. Storm's secret is that he wears panties.

It is, just look at page 7 on the third issue.

He's wearing panties.

(Is he even on page seven?)

And Ben beating up a T-Rex, that's so cool! (I'm trying for the fanboy aspect here. Is it working?)

Damn that Loki.

Welcome Houde... I can tell you'll be an interesting addition to the site! :)

Anyway, while I do have skepticism about these arcs, don't you think that these are all good ideas to actually move the Fantastic Four forward a bit? For the past three arcs, they've pretty much been in the same place... I like to see some progression, here.

Yancy Street is the street where the ever-lovin' blue-eyed Thing grew up. He goes on about it all the time in 616.

Ultimate Houde said:
I'm thinking old Hitllar has lost it, which, of course, I blame on Loki.

Ah, but it isn't Hitllar - just "llar"

If I spelled it wrong, it's Loki's fault.

I actually have yet to read any Fantastic Four, Ultimate or otherwise so I have no buisness what so ever posting in this thread.

Damn that Loki. Notice how Loki is alltogether on the keyboard as well....

Things that make one go Hmmmmm...

And now, my grand exit.

*flourishes grandly as he exits*

I think everything sounds awesome!!

And I think the coolest thing is saving the american president from within. THis is going to be GREAT!! Millar rules!!

Ultimate Houde said:
Damn that Loki. Notice how Loki is alltogether on the keyboard as well....

Things that make one go Hmmmmm...

GOOD OBSERVATION! Loki is infiltrating your computer as we speak. He will leak those "compromising" photos of you to the press. You're gonna be executed for what you did to that goat!! RUN!!!!

moonmaster said:
GOOD OBSERVATION! Loki is infiltrating your computer as we speak. He will leak those "compromising" photos of you to the press. You're gonna be executed for what you did to that goat!! RUN!!!!

But I feed it, and made it a home.

I did not have sexual relantions with the goat in question.

mutantfreak said:
I think everything sounds awesome!!

And I think the coolest thing is saving the american president from within. THis is going to be GREAT!! Millar rules!!

What I find most interesting is the fans aren't really finding that much wrong with the obscure departure from the "ultimate" ideas. I mean, heck, I've even found myself gearing up for time travel, something that I was once opposed to. I really can't wait to see what's going to happen... I hope Kang shows up!

:lol: Don't tell me you're going to be the rain on all of these parades, MwoF. I think this is magnificent news. Think about it... Without all of these obscure ideas, just what would the UFF be doing after the N-Zone arc?

.....Yessss..... Kang.... He was first defeated by the Fantastic Four during his reign as a Pharoh in Egypt. It was even during his term that Apocalypse was born.

Latest posts

Back