Marvel Cartoon Discussion

i loved when bootlegs used to slip through ebay so easily. i picked up the first (and only) series of silver surfer this way. i loved the look of this show so much and was gutted when they cancelled it

I'm sure Louie will help you on your case. Right after he solves his women problem.

Sweet. My friend used to let me download stuff on his computer all the time, but then some idiot downloaded the first season of Kenan & Kel (a woeful Nickelodeon slapstick sitcom from the nineties) and then he made a rule that we weren't allowed download stuff anymore. I started downloading the Spidey series in his house the other day and I labelled it as 'The Wire: Secret Episodes' (he downloads The Wire all the time). Chances are, he'll catch on to my plan and delete the torrent, but hopefully not.

The only reason I don't download stuff on my own computer is that not only will my Dad not let me leave the computer on overnight, he won't let me leave my torrent software on when he's logged on, because it slows everything down. It took me three weeks to download a two-hour movie because of all the stopping and starting. After that experience, I just gave up on torrents altogether. I download the odd episode of Smallville now even though 80% of it sucks, but overall, I don't download stuff that often.

The only reason I don't download stuff on my own computer is that not only will my Dad not let me leave the computer on overnight, he won't let me leave my torrent software on when he's logged on, because it slows everything down. It took me three weeks to download a two-hour movie because of all the stopping and starting. After that experience, I just gave up on torrents altogether. I download the odd episode of Smallville now even though 80% of it sucks, but overall, I don't download stuff that often.
Tell your Dad if he thinks surfing the web while torrenting is slow, he should try dial-up.

And tell him you have a friend on the UC who downloads 200MB of music and videos EVERYDAY on dial-up.

Well, after three agonising weeks of slow internet, my Spider-Man TAS torrent is finally finished. I still have to extract all of the files though, because it's in .daa format, but after that, I plan on having something of a marathon...

...wahoo! Done with the extracting and all of the files work great.

WATCH THIS SPACE...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back