Marvel Cinematic Universe News, Rumors, and Discussion

Hinting at Luke Cage season 1 or Jessica Jones season 2?

It was posted by the Jessica Jones Twitter account.

12553060_886100218155110_4876764529155544088_n.jpg

I'm going to assume this is a tease that Luke Cage will premiere in November. ;)

I think we can all agree there is one way to improve the MCU

CZ6iwBpXEAAFWgV.jpg:large

CZ6iwTgWIAE-N7n.jpg:large

lol I'm joking relax. BUT LEGO Avengers is a lot more fun than I thought. I was expecting a dumbed down LEGO Marvel. Instead I got a pretty fun standalone love note to the MCU. Personally I wish it was more phase 1 BUT I don't hate what's here and hearing RDJ's voice coming from Lego (while faded) is cool!

Why can I not find this?

It hasn't been released yet. I'm presuming the Feb 3 release date was pushed back some to come out closer to Civil War's theatrical release (though Feb 3 is still listed as release date on Marvel's site, but they often don't update to accurately reflect changed release dates). We'll see. :)

Last edited:
Which means it came out two days ago

Was not sure if it was one of those 1 day free comics :)

It hasn't been released yet. I'm presuming the Feb 3 release date was pushed back some to come out closer to Civil War's theatrical release (though Feb 3 is still listed as release date on Marvel's site, but they often don't update to accurately reflect changed release dates). We'll see. :)

This too.

CaosuCeWIAEP2t8.jpg:large

I'm up to this big of Lego Avengers game and They fixed my complaint with quicksilver. He slows down (even eats chicken) and seems to be more like DOFP Quilcksilver I like it. As when ever I see him in comics (before they changed him recently) he was always an arrogant little **** that's why he's awesome.

I can't see them holding it off too long though, being that the Captain America: Civil War Prelude collection comes out April 12, and includes the Infinite comic in it, so they'll definitely want to release it prior to the collection.

So it seems that Michele Gonzalez has been cast in the new Spider-Man film. At least a hispanic girl has been cast as a character named Michele. I'm assuming she's Michele Gonzalez.

The Holywood Reporter is saying that Sony is going to try to be as ethnically diverse as they can be wth this film, which is great. I wonder why they chose to use Michele Gonzalez rather than just making Betty Brant or Liz Allen a different ethnicity, though. They did a bit of that in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and it worked well. Michele Gonzalez just seems like an odd choice. She's an obscure, and rather unlikable character.

Last edited:
So it seems that Michele Gonzalez has been cast in the new Spider-Man film. At least a hispanic girl has been cast as a character named Michele. I'm assuming she's Michele Gonzalez.

The Holywood Reporter is saying that Sony is going to try to be as ethnically diverse as they can be wth this film, which is great. I wonder why they chose to use Michele Gonzalez rather than just making Betty Brant or Liz Allen a different ethnicity, though. They did a bit of that in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon and it worked well. Michele Gonzalez just seems like an odd choice. She's an obscure, and rather unlikable character.

Same reason Scoot McNairy played Jackson Norriss. It's a character only die hard fans would know of or care about. It's neat.

Ok, now I really hate the ads. It made the quote from the last post super thin. It couldn't fit more than two words (mostly one due to size of word) per line.

Latest posts

Back