Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Rough estimate but I think I came pretty close:

6th Nov - Undercover Operatives go to Navy base til Gravik talks to Giya about humans finding the base
7th Nov - Fury has poached eggs til Giya's Supposed Death
8th Nov - Fury's wife goes to get gun from a storage box

Good Episode, loved more of the chemistry between Talos and Fury,Got giddy when Gravik healed himself with Extremis at the Art gallery,and I can almost guarantee that Giya Isn't dead (my bet is she snuck into the lab during her down time on 6th Nov to become a super skrull and she heals herself because of extremis)

Is that who he's based on? I thought Paibok had ice, electric and metal skin powers
I mean, I'm basing that off of Paibok's backstory and the fact Gravik might get powers.
Wasn't Paibok essentially a proto-Super Skull commander in the comics?

Regardless, I thought it was funny they made up Gravik as a name. It doesn't really matter I guess.

I mean, I'm basing that off of Paibok's backstory and the fact Gravik might get powers.
Wasn't Paibok essentially a proto-Super Skull commander in the comics?

Regardless, I thought it was funny they made up Gravik as a name. It doesn't really matter I guess.
I know Kl'rt was the first Super-Skrull in the comics but that can always be changed in the MCU. Paibok does seem like the obvious choice for Secret Invasion's antagonist over an original character especially with how many Skrull names they've taken from the comics. Not using Paibok's name at the very least and just giving him a different assortment of powers is weird, would've loved to have him in the MCU. Maybe one day

Just finished watching new episode of Secret Invasion so here's my timeline for episode 4

May 2012 - Fury and Priscilla in Paris Flashback
(Not Long after the battle of New York (4th May)

8th Nov 2025 - continuation of Giah's "Death" and Resurrection from Episode 3 (Quite proud of myself for my pretty accurate prediction)

9th Nov 2025 - Priscilla meeting Rhodey to Talos Death

Yeah I wouldn't say there's any overlap between the two. Actors never were the most reliable sources for the details of the MCU.
Agreed, though it's entirely possible he was told that back when filming, or there are missing scenes from prior to any reshoots that no longer apply to what we are seeing on screen, but yeah I wouldn't trust Freeman here...

Latest posts

Back