Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you're doing alright. Thanks anyway for volunteering to take on this task.
Since you've announced you want someone else to take over the timeline, I've been on the fence about whether I should volunteer.
I have access to pretty much all (canon) MCU material and I've been here since we came from the other website.
I'm just a little worried it might take too much time. I'm mostly referring to the timestamp placements.
Could you shed some light on how much time you spend on the timeline when a new movie releases?

I can definitely keep the timeline updated, as long as the specific timestamp placements are a community effort.

Since you've announced you want someone else to take over the timeline, I've been on the fence about whether I should volunteer.
I have access to pretty much all (canon) MCU material and I've been here since we came from the other website.
I'm just a little worried it might take too much time. I'm mostly referring to the timestamp placements.
Could you shed some light on how much time you spend on the timeline when a new movie releases?

I can definitely keep the timeline updated, as long as the specific timestamp placements are a community effort.
this is definitely my stance as well and given your access to all the mcu materials and given that we will all work on the timestamps i think it's best for you to keep track of it

The timestamps are definitely the hardest part of this whole thing. But man are they helpful.

The timestamps are definitely the hardest part of this whole thing. But man are they helpful.
Sure, but I mean does anyone watch like this? Watch 5 mins of that, 2 mins of this, 1 hour of that, etc?

I did attempt to make a pre-Avengers like that on DVD, but never finished it.

Sure, but I mean does anyone watch like this? Watch 5 mins of that, 2 mins of this, 1 hour of that, etc?

I did attempt to make a pre-Avengers like that on DVD, but never finished it.
It's not about that, it's about where does each chapter occur within the larger timeline?

Random thing for me to bring up: Here's where Tiamut's marble robo-corpse would be HAVE to be located based on a.) it being in the Indian Ocean and b.) Barren Island being the only active volcano in that part of the ocean - which gets destroyed by Tiamut's hand rising out of the ocean.
Directly placing him in the Andaman Sea.

1695910025250.png1695910066563.png

Random thing for me to bring up: Here's where Tiamut's marble robo-corpse would be HAVE to be located based on a.) it being in the Indian Ocean and b.) it being the only actively volcano in that part of the ocean - which gets destroyed by Tiamut's hand rising out of the ocean.
Directly placing him in the Andaman Sea.

View attachment 1261View attachment 1262
Man that's closer to the coastline than I thought it would be. That must've caused some massive waves to hit along there right?

People probably just think they are random rocks in the water. "Was this here before?" "Uh, who cares."
Are you talking about Tiamut or the island?

Volcanos follow a specific pattern across the ocean due to tectonic plate cracks.

Tiamut. I don't really follow, uh, nature, so I have no idea if a giant robot thing would cause stuff to shift around. But it so, yeah, that too. I mean if you can't see a face, just looks like rocks to me.

Hey guys! Lebnyx handed everything over to me yesterday and the new thread has been started at the link above. First time making a thread on TheComicBoard so let me know if you notice anything fucky over there haha, I'm looking forward to continuing the timeline with you all!

The presskit for The Marvels reveals themes from X2: X-Men United and X-Men: Days of Future Past are used at the end of the movie. In a trailer or teaser, the letter X was the last to fade away.

This fits with a leak about Beast (TLS actor) appearing in the post-credits scene. I imagine that it would be set in Earth-17315 (Revised Timeline/Logan future). Logically anyway, I doubt it'll be set in Earth-10005, Earth-18315, Earth-41633, or Earth-66250. Maybe Earth-838.

Latest posts

Back