Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Yeah there doesn't seem to be any clues as to when they are in the timeline
Here's how I approach unspecified months within in a 'busy' year.

Look at the biggest gap between months, 1982 here appears to have a comfy gap between January and December, so you group all the unknown months into a middle portion ("????"). That encompasses all the unspecified months which the timestamps reference within 1982.

Here's how I approach unspecified months within in a 'busy' year.

Look at the biggest gap between months, 1982 here appears to have a comfy gap between January and December, so you group all the unknown months into a middle portion ("????"). That encompasses all the unspecified months which the timestamps reference within 1982.
I will share what I personally did (and believe DIrishB did also). If the movie or series is set in a specific month, I place the flashbacks around the same time of year, but with "????," unless it is specified otherwise. For example, I placed the 1990s flashbacks in Secret Invasion as "????," since we don't know their time of year, but I placed them closer to the end of the year, since the series is set in November.

whats been throwing me the most about ep 2 is the use of "sacred timeline" and "branch" on the graphics on screen

so are we to assume that in 1977 zaniac was released in earth 199999?

Yeah there doesn't seem to be any clues as to when they are in the timeline
not sure if this is relevant but a sign in the hangar seems to say "DELEEVW & SONE(R?) BATBYGGER", a google search brings up nothing but a screenshot of that scene from the trailer

So I'm thinking of putting the fight against Dox and her men just in the TVA section since when it happens seems to be completely unknown as of right now in hopes that maybe they specify when she was launching her attack from in a future episode or something. Does that sound good with everyone?

not sure if this is relevant but a sign in the hangar seems to say "DELEEVW & SONE(R?) BATBYGGER", a google search brings up nothing but a screenshot of that scene from the trailer
Yeah that's Norwegian language. Not "TVA" dimension.

"Deleevw" and "Soner" are Norwegian names, and "Batbygger" means "boat builder".
So it's a boat building warehouse in Norway in 1982. The most random place on the planet Earth.

So I'm thinking of putting the fight against Dox and her men just in the TVA section since when it happens seems to be completely unknown as of right now in hopes that maybe they specify when she was launching her attack from in a future episode or something. Does that sound good with everyone?
That sounds fine. Don't forget to place the final scene with Sylvie and her coworker in 1982 as well, with asterisks.

LINK

The authors confirm there was an internal civil war among creatives for a long time, resulting in some of the company's more controversial creative decisions. Mainly, between the film and television branches. For example, the Inhumans movie was only announced because Perlmutter was "salty" he couldn't use the X-Men in the MCU, and Feige supported the "SHIELD is HYDRA" twist in Captain America: The Winter Soldier because it made writing Agents of SHIELD more difficult.

Yeah that's Norwegian language. Not "TVA" dimension.

"Deleevw" and "Soner" are Norwegian names, and "Batbygger" means "boat builder".
So it's a boat building warehouse in Norway in 1982. The most random place on the planet Earth.
I know it's not the TVA dimension, but we don't know that it's 1982 either. I don't see why Dox would launch her attacks against branched timelines from a branched timeline. It's more of a placeholder spot but if people prefer I will do 1982 as the placeholder

Last edited:
I can't remember where, but someone said they counted 81 of an unknown number of timeline branches destroyed by the end of the newest episode.

Did they say that was all of them were destroyed or a certain percentage? I'm wonder how this culminates in the "future" they set up.
I'll guess I'll wait and see...

I can't remember where, but someone said they counted 81 of an unknown number of timeline branches destroyed by the end of the newest episode.

Did they say that was all of them were destroyed or a certain percentage? I'm wonder how this culminates in the "future" they set up.
They never specified how many were successfully destroyed but the understanding is I'd say the majority were pruned

At one point it's mentioned that 30% had already been destroyed so at the very least that amount.

I know it's not the TVA dimension, but we don't know that it's 1982 either. I don't see why Dox would launch her attacks against branched timelines from a branched timeline. It's more of a placeholder spot but if people prefer I will do 1982 as the placeholder
waitwait

I got scenes mixed up. I was thinking they were on the same branch and year as Sylvie's for some reason.
I'm sorry, I'm really absent-minded lately...

Latest posts

Back