Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I'm don't like it either really, but it doesn't have a place yet and it's better than nothing.
So here's my take after rewatching that scene:
They were all grouped at that boat building place because it was a one-stop shop for them to pick up time bombs, destroy timelines, then yeet on back - rinse and repeat until all the branches were gone. All while Dox was stationed at that same boat yard guiding them where to go.

So they knew they clearly couldn't do it in the TVA dimension so they did it at a random location in the sacred timeline.
Let me clarify: where they set up shop was NOT being destroyed. It was a hiding stop where they could grab their stuff, prune then return.

I would probably put that at an undetermined year between 2018 and 2023 considering how 'present' the threat was.

@Starvel

????
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 7x07: "The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and the D" (0:06:40 - 0:09:07)** [Earth-TRN810]

????
**Loki 2x01: "Ouroboros" (0:39:41 - 0:40:56)** [Branched Timeline]
**Loki 2x02: "Breaking Brad" (0:30:31 - 0:37:49)** [Branched Timeline]
**Loki 2x02: "Breaking Brad" (0:42:20 - 0:43:25)** [Branched Timeline]

If you have multiple things in a row dated "????" like here, it is better to list them together under the same one to avoid redundancies.

Like this:
????
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 7x07: "The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and the D" (0:06:40 - 0:09:07)** [Earth-TRN810]

@Starvel

If you have multiple things in a row dated "????" like here, it is better to list them together under the same one to avoid redundancies.

Like this:
????
Yes sorry I meant to change this today after what Selfishmisery said yesterday, I'll edit that now

I'm curious to hear what people's thoughts are on the book placing "Blonsky Targets Bruce" after the Monaco attack. This would place a big jump between Tony returning from Monaco (the book says Monaco is May 5th, 2010 and the movie shows the following day as 05.06.10) and his birthday party. On the one hand, it does give Vanko more time to work on his drones for Hammer, but at the same time, the movie makes it feel like Tony's prognosis is more urgent. Here's what I'm thinking for now. If it's in quotes, it's how the book describes it.

May 1st, 2010- "Stark's Big Show" (The Stark Expo begins, the book shows Spring 2010).
May 2nd, 2010- "Privatizing World Peace" (Senate Hearing, the book shows Spring 2010).
May 3rd, 2010- "Pepper Potts Promoted" (Book shows Spring 2010).
May 4th, 2010- "Black Widow, Undercover" (Natasha is hired as Tony's assistant, Book shows Spring 2010).
May 5th, 2010- "The Grand Prix Assault" (The book shows May 5th, 2010).
May 6th, 2010- Tony returns home from Monaco (The movie shows 05.06.10).
May 7th, 2010- "Blonsky Targets Banner" (Including this to show how the book places it after the prior events, the book also shows Spring 2010).
May 23rd, 2010- Tony's Birthday Party (Now that the 29th date isn't as set as we believed, I think we can go off the days of the week included in What-If. So, with What-If saying the next day is a Monday, this would be a Sunday. This date is also the earliest day to line up with TIH's 17-day jump and if you want it can also work with the 29th date for Tony's actual birthday if you just assume Tony had his party around a week early.
May 24th, 2010- 17 Days after "Blonsky Targets Banner", Bruce arrives at Culver University.

I know it's not the TVA dimension, but we don't know that it's 1982 either. I don't see why Dox would launch her attacks against branched timelines from a branched timeline. It's more of a placeholder spot but if people prefer I will do 1982 as the placeholder
Link
26:20 to 26:50 time stamp might help where it was located but probably not when.

The 6th Cosmos depicted in the comic about Galactus' origins Is completely different than the MCU.
We mainly only see his home planet so that doesnt discount my theory.

Regardless, any "corrections" you might have are futile since you are basically discrediting a personal perspective of mine that can't be proven for a fact in canon either way. I know my Marvel lore better than a quick Wiki search, dude.

Last edited:
We mainly only see his home planet so that doesnt discount my theory.

Regardless, any "corrections" you might have are futile since you are basically discrediting a personal perspective of mine that can't be proven for a fact in canon either way. I know my Marvel lore better than a quick Wiki search, dude.
Dude, I Read Marvel's comic since I was Born. I think I'm the only One in the world that Read the original 40s human Torch comic books. (Both Marvel Comics and his personal series, since It was a big deal in Marvel's). I Read this One too. I Just didn't Remember the name of the comic.

And anyway, I didn't Say to you, it's impossible or "discreting a personal perspective". I Just sayed that it's unlikely to be true. Which it's very different than impossible.

Latest posts

Back