Marvel Event - World War HULKS... yes: HULKS

Re: Red She-Hulk?!!

I'm sure this is Venom Melendez's fault somehow. And therefore, we must destroy him.

Oh--, Guh--, Wha--??

I know there have been jokes about comics starting to look a lot like the 90s again lately but this **** just stepped out of the DeLorean with Doc Brown after a trip through Rob Liefeld's 1993 doodle pad.
I'm sure this is Venom Melendez's fault somehow. And therefore, we must destroy him.
Yes.

Ok I'm sorry. But DC is now doing anything from the ****ing 60's to 70's because they want to be all 'nostalgic' and true to the originals. Marvel is now sucking off anything involving the 80's and 90's cause they are 'awesome' and extreme. Can we start finding a middle ground where we actually start becoming original.

I think Rulk, She-Rulk, and Rulk-Dog should get their own mini with Superboy Prime and his baggage, and the two fight until they both die to death.

Last edited:
http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1007581p1.html

You see, its good, and clever, because its.. y'know... more than one. Hulk, I mean - not more than one war. That'd be stupid.

And guess who's behind it? Well... you'll see :)

This is going to be SO much better than

Secret Invasions
Civil Wars
Secret Wars's
Secret Wars's 2 (also called Secret Wars's's)
Infinity Gauntlets (I mean, you can't pluralize Infinity and expect it to be taken seriously!!)
Blackest Fortnight, and
Apartment Complex of M

Can anyone else smell DOZENS of variant covers to artificially drive up sales?

Last edited:
http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1007581p1.html

You see, its good, and clever, because its.. y'know... more than one. Hulk, I mean - not more than one war. That'd be stupid.

And guess who's behind it? Well... you'll see :)

This is going to be SO much better than

Secret Invasions
Civil Wars
Secret Wars's
Secret War's 2 (also called Secret Wars's's)
Infinity Gauntlets (I mean, you can't pluralize Infinity and expect it to be taken seriously!!)
Blackest Fortnight, and
Apartment Complex of M

Can anyone else smell DOZENS of variant covers to artificially drive up sales?
It still doesn't top Crisis on Infinate Earths. :p.

This seems a bit goofy to me. Do people like this? And did I miss-read or does it say three shades of hulks? We've got Green and Red, what else is there?

And if you say Gray Hulks back I might be more interested.

Might.

The fact that Pak is involved is the only thing that makes me interested in this. And not by much.

It's almost funny how much in denial Loeb is.

Last edited:

Just so we don't have more threads about this mess then we need, I propose a thread merge with World War Hulks.

It's almost funny how much in denial Loeb is.

What do you mean?

All of this crap Loeb has been putting out there...I almost think we're blaming the wrong guy here. Lots of people have really bad ideas. But these people are actively giving him work and - even worse - approving those bad ideas! So yeah, Loeb sucks really bad, but Quesada, Buckley, and whoever is serving as editor for the books Loeb is working on suck much, much more.

What do you mean?

All of this crap Loeb has been putting out there...I almost think we're blaming the wrong guy here. Lots of people have really bad ideas. But these people are actively giving him work and - even worse - approving those bad ideas! So yeah, Loeb sucks really bad, but Quesada, Buckley, and whoever is serving as editor for the books Loeb is working on suck much, much more.

No, they aren't to blame. The people who continue to buy it are. They put it out because it does indeed sell like crazy.

This is business and the #1 priority is making money.

Latest posts

Back