Marvel Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing Order

So, the Green Goblin from the Atari 2600 Spider-Man Game appeared. I think that's another addition to this... Oh, and about the LEGO Universe, Marvel Database lists it as the one from the Games/Animated Series/LEGO Comics, but I'm not convinced. The Artstyle is completely different and it's a completely different Peter Voice

So, the Green Goblin from the Atari 2600 Spider-Man Game appeared. I think that's another addition to this... Oh, and about the LEGO Universe, Marvel Database lists it as the one from the Games/Animated Series/LEGO Comics, but I'm not convinced. The Artstyle is completely different and it's a completely different Peter Voice
yeah, this one is stop motion and the original is 3d animated. Talking about weird representations, I know it is not sign of they being alternate versions but I would like to point out 1-that I found specially weird animated the Spectacular Spider-Man from the tv show. 2-the live action characters against an animated background look exactly as silly as I imagined them. They look like this parody videos of "Mr. Bean in Fallout New Vegas".:p

Was Francis Byte the guy next to Atari Goblin?

AHA!!!! Soooooo Spiderman and hos Amazing Friends is canonf to this watch ordert which crossrs over to Ultimate Spiderman in the season 2 Premiere of Ultimate spiderman!!! HA!!!

So, the Green Goblin from the Atari 2600 Spider-Man Game appeared. I think that's another addition to this... Oh, and about the LEGO Universe, Marvel Database lists it as the one from the Games/Animated Series/LEGO Comics, but I'm not convinced. The Artstyle is completely different and it's a completely different Peter Voice[/SPOILER
So Do you guys think thatv Lego univers is the Same from games amd stuff or is it a new one? I tend to belief the Database, you thoughts???
Can you do a poll in this forum? Can't see to find a option

sO, Im guessing that you wont include the main Comics, even though footage was seen in the Movie (Spoiler). Those are the Universes that <are now relevant baecause:
Spider-Man (80s Series)/Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends/Incredible Hulk (1980s)
Spider-Man (Atari)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Spectecular Spider,am
TASM Video Game
Insomniac Spider-MAn
(LEGO Marvel, but Idunno=)

Earth-13122
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Reassembled
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy: The Thanos Threat
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Black Panther: Trouble in Wakanda
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Black Panther: Trouble in Wakanda
LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Vexed by Venom
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Climate Conundrum
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Loki in Training
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Time Twisted
LEGO Marvel Avengers Infinity Heist
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

LEGO Marvel Avengers
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
When you update this and add the Lego Universe, will you add the Lego Avengers Magazine and the Lego Spider-Man Magazine? They have original Comic Stories, but as far as I'm aware it's not available in the US, pretty sure it's Europe exclusive. I only own 2 issues of the Avengers one, so I can't help with that

I'm not classing any of the Lego Spider-Man stuff as canon to the multiverse because they are just so different from each other (Different Voice actors, different production styles,different costume designs,etc) I just think it was a fun lego movie reference that was visually interesting to watch

Also does anyone have a pic of Japanese spider man In across the spider verse because even though the directors confirmed his appearance ages ago I couldn't spot him

So, now that Ultimate Spider-Man is part of this: The weird "Super Hero Squad" Animated Series (Earth-91119) had a crossover with it in Season 1, so this should be added. I'll go through it tomorrow to see if there were other crossovers. I know there was one with the Spider-Ham Universe from the comics, but that's not relevant to this. Maybe some other known Spider-Variants appeared in this series Spider-Verse Events, but I dunno

Last edited:
Abiut Ultimate Spider-Man and Earth-12041, I remember the scene with the connection to SM&hAF as a thought in Peter's mind? Like a joke the show usually presents (with another animation style though). Even though, they're both connected through the Spider-Verse comic event and since the Marvel's Spider-Man 2 prequel comic references Spider-Geddon thus making the comic Spider-Verse canon USM's universe would still be canon.

Moving to another thing, are there any dates for timeline placement in the Marvel's Spider-Man games?

Abiut Ultimate Spider-Man and Earth-12041, I remember the scene with the connection to SM&hAF as a thought in Peter's mind? Like a joke the show usually presents (with another animation style though). Even though, they're both connected through the Spider-Verse comic event and since the Marvel's Spider-Man 2 prequel comic references Spider-Geddon thus making the comic Spider-Verse canon USM's universe would still be canon.

Moving to another thing, are there any dates for timeline placement in the Marvel's Spider-Man games?
Yup Marvel Spider-Man octoner 2018, the dlc on february 2019, Miles december 2019.

Yeah, the first game features an October 2018 calendar (starting on Oct 3) and an entire mission is set on Halloween, with it ending in early November. The DLC is three months later in February. Uncle Ben died in 2010.

Miles Morales has an abundance of dialogue referring to the first game as "last year," and while there's a tombstone that places the ending on "12-31-2020", the dialogue overrides it.

Hostile Takeover is set in April 2018 (I Think), City at War is an adaptation of the first game, Velocity is set between the game and the DLC, The Black Cat Strikes again is an adaptation of the DLC, Spider-Geddon, Iron Man, The Miles Morales prequel novel are set between the DLC and Miles Morales, Spider-Man 2 Prequel comic, is set between Miles and Spider-Man 2, and Wolverine is set in 202? (If it isn't an origin story).

2018 - Spider-Man: Hostile Takeover
2018 - Spider-Man: Remastered
2019 - Spider-Man: Remastered: The City that Never Sleeps
2019 - Spider-Man: Velocity #1-5
2019 - Spider-Geddon #0
2019 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Wings of Fury
2019 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Remastered
2020 - Iron Man VR
2023 - Spider-Man 2 #1
2023 - Spider-Man 2
202? - Wolverine

Last edited: