2019 - Spider-Man: Velocity #1-5
2019 - Spider-Geddon #0
2019 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Wings of Fury
2019 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales: Remastered
2020 - Iron Man VR
2023 - Spider-Man 2 #1
2023 - Spider-Man 2
202? - Wolverine
Misses the DLC and the black at strikes again.

Earth-13122
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Reassembled
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy: The Thanos Threat
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Black Panther: Trouble in Wakanda
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Black Panther: Trouble in Wakanda
LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Vexed by Venom
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Climate Conundrum
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Loki in Training
LEGO Marvel Avengers: Time Twisted
LEGO Marvel Avengers Infinity Heist
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

LEGO Marvel Avengers
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
You wrote LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Black Panther: Trouble in Wakanda two times

Fixed. Not point including adaptations.
I agree for City at War, but I think we should add The Black Cat Strikes Back, since there are a lot of flashback revolving around Pete and Felicia early years.

So, now that Ultimate Spider-Man is part of this: The weird "Super Hero Squad" Animated Series (Earth-91119) had a crossover with it in Season 1, so this should be added. I'll go through it tomorrow to see if there were other crossovers. I know there was one with the Spider-Ham Universe from the comics, but that's not relevant to this. Maybe some other known Spider-Variants appeared in this series Spider-Verse Events, but I dunno
Will you add this Probots?

Just a thought...

/MARVEL MULTIVERSE\
Earth-1048 - Marvel Gaming Universe
Earth-6799 Spider-Man (1967) Universe
Earth-1610B - Spider-Verse
Earth-8107 - Spider-Man (1981) Universe
Earth-12041 - Marvel Animated Universe (2012)
Earth-13122 - LEGO Marvel Universe
Earth-26496 - The Spectacular Spider-Man Universe
Earth-751263 - Spider-Man: Unlimited
Earth-??????? - Spider-Man (1981) Video Game
Earth-??????? - The Amazing Spider-Man Video Games

/MARVEL CINEMATIC MULTIVERSE\
Earth-688B - Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters
Earth-838 - Illuminati Universe
Earth-10005 - X-Men Movie Universe (Original)
Earth-16828 - Team Thor Universe
Earth-17315 - X-Men Movie Universe (Revised)
Earth-18315 - X-Men Movie Universe (Weapon XI Dies)
Earth-21818 - T'Challa Star-Lord
Earth-29929 - Infinity Ultron
Earth-32938 - Killmonger Rescues Stark Universe
Earth-41633 - X-Men Movie Universe (Venessa Dies)
Earth-51825 - Avengers Assassinated Universe
Earth-66250 - X-Men Movie Universe (Cable's Timeline)
Earth-72124 - Party Thor Universe
Earth-82111 - Captain Carter Universe
Earth-89521 - Zombies Universe
Earth-91233 - Strange Supreme Universe
Earth-96283 - Spider-Man Trilogy Universe
Earth-120703 - The Amazing Spider-Man Duology Universe
Earth-121698 - Fantastic 4 Duology Universe
Earth-199999 - Marvel Cinematic Universe
Earth-701306 - Daredevil Duology Universe
\MARVEL CINEMATIC MULTIVERSE/
\ MARVEL MULTIVERSE/

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse refers to realities that were created by the events of Loki while Marvel Multiverse refers to pre-existing realities that the MCU connected back to.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse shows the MCU Multiverse, then it shows the Web of Life and Destiny, which represents a model of the entire Marvel Multiverse that the MCU exists within.

I honestly would add Earth-92131, since X-Men '97 is a Marvel Studios production, so at 90% connected to the MCU in some way.

Honestly, at this point across the spider verse has given us so much more universes to add the MCM that I'm still working my way down the rabbit hole of this crosses over with that, but it has a crossover with this, so this is also multiverse canon, etc.

ATM I'm just working out what's canon now and not, which is getting more and more out of hand with rumours of the majority of the fox marvel universe coming in.

that's not even addressing how to order all of the multiverse stuff after loki s01 like does the fox x-men universe happen before or after the spider verse stuff or daredevil and elektra films if they end up being part of the multiverse in DP3.

Yeah, the 90s animated universe (x-men and spider-man) are looking awfully close to becoming multiverse canon too, if not from Deadpool 3 then from beyond the spider verse or if they connect it back to the references in MoM or Ms Marvel.

@Pro Bot

Since you discussed in the SPUMC thread that its calendar is a few years off from the MCU, have you thought about placing the movies in multiversal chronological order?
(November 2024 in Earth-199999 = November 2020 in Earth-688B)
It would make sense to place Venom: Let There Be Carnage before Spider-Man: No Way Home, and then Morbius' post-credits scene after that, because of the crossovers.

If Venom and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse are set at a similar time period, then they would be set in the MCU's 2023, before Avengers: Endgame, and Across the Spider-Verse would be in early 2025, possibly before Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

If done for What If...?, this might also change the placement of some episodes, based on the time period in each Earth when the Guardians of the Multiverse meet.

Last edited:
Let's go with that, hypothetically.

Venom = early-mid 2019/2023
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse = early-mid 2019/2023
Morbius = July 2019/2023
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse = Late 2024
Venom: Let There Be Carnage = November 2020/2024

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is set 1 year and 4 months after Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

The problem is that the start of Across the Spider-Verse is months before the main events of the movie, which means that the reference to Spider-Man: No Way Home wouldn't make sense if the first film was concurrent to Venom.

In other words, despite the credits scene, Venom is not set at the same time as Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.

2023 - Venom
2023 - Morbius
2023 - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
2024 - Venom: Let There Be Carnage
2024 - Spider-Man: No Way Home
2025 - Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Edited my comment, I meant in a similar time period. So sometime around Venom, but conceivably a bit before or after. Also, my math was off on ITSV.

Venom: 2023
ITSV: late 2023-early 2024
LTBC, NWH, Morbius post-credits: November 2024
beginning of ATSV: late 2024-early 2025
ATSV: spring 2025

If we are going with that are we only taking into account "main" universes from the movies? Because Spider-Man Noir's and Penny Parker's universes are also in different time periods:
"Noir Spider-Man: In my universe, it's 1933, and I'm a private eye. I like to drink egg creams, and I like to fight Nazis. A lot.

Peni Parker: I'm from New York in the year 3145. I have a psychic link with a spider who lives inside my father's robot. And we're best friends. Forever."

I wonder if Earth-760207 (Spider-Man: The New Animated Series) is just an alternate timeline to Earth-96283 (Spider-Man Trilogy) or a composite of Earth-96283 and Earth-701306 (Daredevil/Elektra Duology) due to Wilson Fisk's similarities. Perhaps Daredevil could have occurred in that reality loosely. For simplicity, let's go with the former and assume Kingpin's existence is similar to J. Jonah Jameson and he just looks and sounds the same. Oh, and let's assume the timeline was identical up until December 2002 just to be consistent even if it contradicts the 2003 gravestone in the series, since it could be a hint that it's all a dream sequence.

Either way, we know that Earth-71002 (Spider-Man: Friend or Foe) is considered a divergent reality, one in which none of the villains die... sounds familiar to a recent Spider-Man movie, lol.

Either way, we know that Earth-71002 (Spider-Man: Friend or Foe) is considered a divergent reality, one in which none of the villains die... sounds familiar to a recent Spider-Man movie, lol.
Yes, but they are still evil in Friend of Foe

I wonder if Earth-760207 (Spider-Man: The New Animated Series) is just an alternate timeline to Earth-96283 (Spider-Man Trilogy) or a composite of Earth-96283 and Earth-701306 (Daredevil/Elektra Duology) due to Wilson Fisk's similarities. Perhaps Daredevil could have occurred in that reality loosely. For simplicity, let's go with the former and assume Kingpin's existence is similar to J. Jonah Jameson and he just looks and sounds the same. Oh, and let's assume the timeline was identical up until December 2002 just to be consistent even if it contradicts the 2003 gravestone in the series, since it could be a hint that it's all a dream sequence.

Soo, do you think about including it?

Latest posts

Back