Marvel Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing Order

Everyone appeared in the Spider-Verse comics. We know it's all one multiverse already. This is a list of things that have crossover in the movies and shows.
But it's live action, Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman doesn't cross paths with any other live action DC show or movie either, and yet you added it to the DC multiverse list.

That's because the DC Live-Action Multiverse is LITERALLY its own multiverse, unlike Marvel, and crossed over in DC Live-Action Multiverse canon comics. There's a huge difference here.

That's because the DC Live-Action Multiverse is LITERALLY its own multiverse, unlike Marvel, and crossed over in DC Live-Action Multiverse canon comics. There's a huge difference here.
But Nicholas Hammond's Spider-Man appears in the Spider-Verse comic.
There really is no excuse not to add this Spider-Man to literally count as a TV show, he appeared in an official comic and like Lynda Carter's WW, he never crossed paths with other heroes of the multiverse in movies or series.

The Spider-Verse comic is a crossover in the Marvel Multiverse that includes EVERYTHING. This isn't a list that includes everything. I won't include Earth-616 for example.

The DC Live-Action Multiverse doesn't include the comic universes. The Marvel Multiverse includes the comic universes, and so comic crossovers shouldn't count. Hammond DOESN'T count.

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Paragons Rising is set in a literal Live-Action Multiverse unlike the Spider-Verse comics, which are set in the Marvel Multiverse because the truth is there is no real Marvel Live-Action Multiverse, just movie and TV crossovers are worth listing. Hammond has never had a movie or TV crossover.

The Spider-Verse comic is a crossover in the Marvel Multiverse that includes EVERYTHING. This isn't a list that includes everything. I won't include Earth-616 for example.

The DC Live-Action Multiverse doesn't include the comic universes. The Marvel Multiverse includes the comic universes, and so comic crossovers shouldn't count. Hammond DOESN'T count.

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Paragons Rising is set in a literal Live-Action Multiverse unlike the Spider-Verse comics, which are set in the Marvel Multiverse because the truth is there is no real Marvel Live-Action Multiverse, just movie and TV crossovers are worth listing. Hammond has never had a movie or TV crossover.
Poor Hammond, I guess he will die into oblivion without even a timeline

Is Rocket Robin Hood in the same Universe as Spider-Man (1967)? Like, is it on Earth-67/Earth-6799?

They stole stuff from that series. I don't think they're supposed to be the same universe.
Agreed. It is impossible for them to be in the same Universe, 2 episodes of Spider-Man stole the entire plot of two Rocket Robin Hood episodes, only replacing Robin Hood and Little John with Spider-Man. They defeat the villains in the exact same way, they do everything identicaly. If it was only the Fifth Dimension/Dementia Five episode you could argue that reality works differently there, but you can't do the same with the other one with the color-stealing bug robots.

Is Rocket Robin Hood in the same Universe as Spider-Man (1967)? Like, is it on Earth-67/Earth-6799?
Earth-67 is not the universe of the 1967 Spider-Man cartoon, by the way. It's a similar reality, but in fact is just a variation of Earth-6799. The Spider-Man of Earth-6799 was seemingly featured in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse though.

Rocket Robin Hood could take place in this variant reality I suppose, but it's not supposed to.

Earth-67 is not the universe of the 1967 Spider-Man cartoon, by the way. It's a similar reality, but in fact is just a variation of Earth-6799. The Spider-Man of Earth-6799 was seemingly featured in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse though.

Rocket Robin Hood could take place in this variant reality I suppose, but it's not supposed to.
Dan Slott said otherwise

Agreed. It is impossible for them to be in the same Universe, 2 episodes of Spider-Man stole the entire plot of two Rocket Robin Hood episodes, only replacing Robin Hood and Little John with Spider-Man. They defeat the villains in the exact same way, they do everything identicaly. If it was only the Fifth Dimension/Dementia Five episode you could argue that reality works differently there, but you can't do the same with the other one with the color-stealing bug robots.
That's a stupid explanation. Agree to Disagree

Latest posts

Back