Marvel planning 'Guardians of the Galaxy' pic

Michael Rooker as Yondu.

Remembered who this is.

There was a Guardians of the Galaxy set in the distant future. It consisted of A Juggernaut clone called Charlie 23, Starhawk, Vance (Major Victory), this guy Yondo and possible someone else.

Yondo was a Centerion who had arrows that would change direction based on his whistles, so he shot through crowds of people and somesuch, and not hit anyone except the person he wanted too.

He was in the last series for a brief bit, when Starlord's crew got separated from the timeline and right before Kang saved him. He was also seen in the Guardian of all the Galaxies bit at the end, in a couple of different forms.

rooker-Yondo.jpg

Wasn't Guardians Of The Galaxy originally the 31st century team with Major Victory or am I thinking of something else?

Oh, we'll its the first I'd heard of it. Last that I knew the collector was the villain. I knew Ronan was in it, but but that's all.

Last edited:
The Guardians of the Galaxy make their LEGO debut

While two remain top secret, USA TODAY has the reveal on "The Milano Spaceship Rescue" set, with 665 pieces priced at $74.99. In addition to the brick version of the Guardians' starship Murano from the movie, the pack includes mini-figs of three heroes — Star-Lord (played by Chris Pratt in the film), Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista) — as well as an alien Sakaaran Soldier and the villain Ronan the Accuser (Lee Pace).

SAKAARAN SOLDIER! HOLY $#@&!

Latest posts

Back