Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 News

I wonder if New Cap will be playable or an alternate costume.

Speaking of which if it's Civil War and things to do with it. Any chance we'll get Captain America's death? I know it was later but maybe?

So would this be like a choose sides at the beginning of the story and then go throughout the entirety of the story as one side and it shows you what happens in the end? I don't see how well this would be played in the similar style to the first one. I mean almost every fight in Civil War involved fifty combatants. And on that note who would be in it as playable? Cap and Iron Man would definetly be the leaders of each side but would characters like Spider-Man and Invisible Woman start as registered and switch sides or will they be designated a side? There are a lot of questions that this game would need to answer.

So would this be like a choose sides at the beginning of the story and then go throughout the entirety of the story as one side and it shows you what happens in the end? I don't see how well this would be played in the similar style to the first one. I mean almost every fight in Civil War involved fifty combatants. And on that note who would be in it as playable? Cap and Iron Man would definetly be the leaders of each side but would characters like Spider-Man and Invisible Woman start as registered and switch sides or will they be designated a side? There are a lot of questions that this game would need to answer.

Also, Where do guys like Hulk who weren't in Civil War fit in?

I guess some are neutral and can be swayed either way.

Also, Where do guys like Hulk who weren't in Civil War fit in?

I guess some are neutral and can be swayed either way.

I think Hulk will be registered. As Bruce is known as the Hulk already by the government and others. Plus if he joined Ironman he could get access to more supplies and more scientists e.g Reed was pro right?. To help him cure himself.

I think Hulk will be registered. As Bruce is known as the Hulk already by the government and others.
That doesn't mean he'll register because someone knows he's Hulk.

Plus if he joined Ironman he could get access to more supplies and more scientists e.g Reed was pro right?. To help him cure himself.
If that was the case he'd long been with them in the comics. If Hulk is given a side to choose in the game, he's definitely an anti-reg person.

Has it been said that you will be able to play as Hulk? It is possible he could be a boss or something.

If that was the case he'd long been with them in the comics. If Hulk is given a side to choose in the game, he's definitely an anti-reg person.

Has it been said that you will be able to play as Hulk? It is possible he could be a boss or something.

Banner would want to register while Hulk wouldn't really care.

And yeah i do believe he's playable.

True but more people who's identities were already known joined Pro it seemed.

If that was the case he'd long been with them in the comics.

True to a degree. But having them all united at once is a rare occurrence so it could it be it's just too good of an opportunity to miss .

Although it is also true their are cases for Anti too. E.g Isn't the registration so the heroes take responsibility for their actions. He goes on a rampage as hulk just once and think of the fines and trouble.

Be interesting to see how this one plays out. I'm still putting my money on Hulk for Pro. but that is me.

Another weird thing. Will the horrible Iron-spider be spidey's default costume since he was wearing it at the start of civil war?

I hope we get Iron Fist and Blade with his gun arm.

Iron Fist with a Daredevil alt.

I hope we get more than 4 suits per character this time around, and maybe a little bit of color custimization

for Iron Fist I'd like to see really any of these costumes

Classic Garb w/Big Collar
Classic Garb w/Small Collar
Red classic Garb (he wore Red instead of Green for awhile)
New suit (Green spandex w/yellow dragon symbol)
Tournament (No-Shirt)
Ceremonial (The clothes he wore when not fighting in the tournament)
Ultimate
Orson Randall
Bei Bang Wen
Bei Ming Tian
Daredevil
Steel Serpent/Phoenix

and I want Nova, I don't care if this is Civil War based, I want Nova, he had an Initiative Tie-in so he can be in because I said so

Iron Fist with a Daredevil alt.

I hope we get more than 4 suits per character this time around, and maybe a little bit of color custimization

for Iron Fist I'd like to see really any of these costumes

Classic Garb w/Big Collar
Classic Garb w/Small Collar
Red classic Garb (he wore Red instead of Green for awhile)
New suit (Green spandex w/yellow dragon symbol)
Tournament (No-Shirt)
Ceremonial (The clothes he wore when not fighting in the tournament)
Ultimate
Orson Randall
Bei Bang Wen
Bei Ming Tian
Daredevil
Steel Serpent/Phoenix

and I want Nova, I don't care if this is Civil War based, I want Nova, he had an Initiative Tie-in so he can be in because I said so

I second the Orson Randall costume and also suggest the use of Gun Fu.

Sadly we probably won't get all the ones you've mentioned but i do hope we at least the new costume and an Orson Randall alt. costume.

that said shouldn't Daredevil be his character like in first one?

And i second Nova.

Last edited:
I second the Orson Randall costume and also suggest the use of Gun Fu.

Sadly we probably won't get all the ones you've mentioned but i do hope we at least the new costume and an Orson Randall alt. costume.

Speaking of, Iron Fist would really be the perfect franchise for a video game.

In terms of it following the plot of Civil War, I'd be surprised if they didn't take A LOT of liberties with the plot of the original storyline in the comics (obviously). To that end, many characters who might show up in the game might not be aligned as they were in the comic version of Civil War. The cause of the MUA2 Civil War might have nothing to do with the registration thing from the comics.

It could, too, but I'm just saying we don't know much about it at this point. Speculate away, by all means, I just didn't want the issue to be confused for other people who might read a post at random and assume this game would follow the plot of the comics specifically.

Also, whats the deal with the zombies? Will we be dimension hopping in this game and happen upon the Zombie-verse? Wonder how thats gonna work into the Civil War story.

If anything changes I hope it's the inconsistency in power levels. I'm sure regardless of how crap the story is, the gameplay could still make it fun. I mean Gears of War had a decent story but a crap ending/cliffhanger and the gameplay was probably the only thing to save it from bombing (along with the online play). If the new version has that going for it, I'm down to get it regardless of story. I would really like to see some awesome online play for it.

Yeah, But who would be the villains?

The other 6 Capital cities of Heaven (with the Immortal Weapons being the bosses), the Lightning Lords, Tiger Jani, Vivatma (not evil at all, but he'd be a wicked boss), Xao, Hydra (you could wedge alot of villains in through Hydra), the Chi' Lin (or whatever the baddies that Swierzcynski is bringing ins name's are)

but as Ice said, back too MUA 2

well since they said you pick a side, and each side would have 20 characters or so, we're looking at a fairly substantial roster

who should be cut from MUA 1?

Elektra

for sure

I would cut Silver Surfer, Nick Fury (replace him with Punisher) and Black Panther too.

agreed but I could settle with fury or punisher. Fury was my favorite. I'd cut half the F4(pref. sue and reed) and maybe even spider-woman. I'd like to see a dynasty warriors type gameplay (with certain changes) where you could just fight scores of hydra/aim agents as your favorite MU hero.

Latest posts

Back