Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 News

I really wished this wouldn't get gimmicky. Things like "Hero vs Hero", " Now you can play as the villain", or "Fuse their powers" is just unoriginal concepts that I'm tired of.

I don't mind that in a comic, but in a game its very uninspired

That is true. But if it's based on Civil war they need it. Like the Hulk movie game needs the abomination fight or Spider-man 3 the game needed the black costume.

I totally get what you are saying but in the context of what is it based on it's a necessity

I keep Picturing the heroes doing the Fusion dance
You would
That is true. But if it's based on Civil war they need it. Like the Hulk movie game needs the abomination fight or Spider-man 3 the game needed the black costume.

I totally get what you are saying but in the context of what is it based on it's a necessity

Who says they have to base it off civil war? There's tons of other stories they could do

IGN.com said:
US, July 15, 2008 - Activision announced there will be 24 heroes in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Fusion. In addition to Iron Man and the Invisible Woman that we previously knew about, Venom, Green Goblin, Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America and Wolverine (in an old classic costume) are confirmed.

Activision also revealed that the story involves a global assault based around Latvia. So you can count on Doctor Doom being in the game.

Lastly, we found out that there is the new ability to share super powers between different characters and customize them in new ways. We're guessing this is where the Fusion subtitle comes from.

Nice, Venom and Goblin! :rockon::rockon:

Lastly, we found out that there is the new ability to share super powers between different characters and customize them in new ways. We're guessing this is where the Fusion subtitle comes from.
See I find stuff like this really, really lame and unnecessary

It's a Gauntlet-like style arcade button masher. Anything they can add to spice up the game and add variety to the fighting is a good thing. Think of the strategic options in a multiplayer game the Fusion system will give us.

Latest posts

Back