Marvel: Your Universe Thread

I assume Marvel is going to be bringing the Inhumans to the forefront of their comics line with the rumors (or near confirmation, more likely, by Feige) that we'll see an Inhumans movie in the MCU in Phase 3. Much like they did with Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm sure this is partially a way of reminding existing fans of the characters and introducing people unfamiliar with them through the hype and title. Multiple titles, even, as it gets closer to actually being announced and eventually released sometime between 2016-2019.

Now you're assuming it's for a book already announced. While I'm sure it's something Inhumans related, I doubt it'll actually be for a book already revealed with a writer, artist, and its own teaser image.

I stand corrected. Continue with your rage.

Are-You-Inhuman_-600x900.jpg

Inhumanity_1_Cover-600x911.jpg

:)

No need, I feel justified.

How dare they try to hype up an event that's already been announced?

**** you, Marvel! I'm never reading any of your books again!!!!!!!1!!!oneoneone!!

Marvel's second wave of NOW! is officially called "All-New Marvel NOW!". Inhumanity and All-New Invaders will be part of it.

Also:

And existing books will be refreshed with a point.NOW designation, such as Avengers #24.NOW. And those titles will have a digital code to give readers the last batch of issues for free, digitally, to let them catch up.

I assume Marvel is going to be bringing the Inhumans to the forefront of their comics line with the rumors (or near confirmation, more likely, by Feige) that we'll see an Inhumans movie in the MCU in Phase 3. Much like they did with Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm sure this is partially a way of reminding existing fans of the characters and introducing people unfamiliar with them through the hype and title. Multiple titles, even, as it gets closer to actually being announced and eventually released sometime between 2016-2019.

That's probably a pretty safe bet.

I'm not sure what to think. The Inhumans are decent supporting characters but I never really found them interesting enough to warrant this much attention and focus.

And those titles will have a digital code to give readers the last batch of issues for free, digitally, to let them catch up.

They haven't elaborated on this at all? What exactly is a batch?

That's probably a pretty safe bet.

I'm not sure what to think. The Inhumans are decent supporting characters but I never really found them interesting enough to warrant this much attention and focus.

They haven't elaborated on this at all? What exactly is a batch?

The first trade.

Yeah, unless reviews for this are stellar I'm probably out. The only version of the Inhumans I've ever really been down for is David Hine's Son Of M/Silent War.

Last edited:
If they're giving away a free digital trade when you buy a single comic...that's a pretty good deal.

Especially considering these books are pretty to very good.

Agreed. The pricing on a lot of Marvel books strikes me as ludicrous, but this is a hell of a deal.

Honestly, they need to be taking more moves like these. The publisher's cost for a digital copy of a book is practically nil. Pricing should reflect this and they should be taking advantage of it to draw in as many new readers as possible.

Agreed. The pricing on a lot of Marvel books strikes me as ludicrous, but this is a hell of a deal.

Honestly, they need to be taking more moves like these. The publisher's cost for a digital copy of a book is practically nil. Pricing should reflect this and they should be taking advantage of it to draw in as many new readers as possible.

The publishing is most likely nil, but the writers and artists still need to be paid.

Teasers with the reveal coming in two weeks at NYCC. I bet this is what the crossover between All-New X-Men and Guardians of Galaxy will be.

1380117988.jpg

1380134917.jpg

Cyclops being put on trial by some cosmic entity or race for the Phoenix incident?

Latest posts

Back