Marvel: Your Universe Thread

New teaser by Marvel. Whatever it is will be revealed two weeks from today.

IsHe__-600x900.jpg

...alive/dead/back?

It's Sentry.

Is he... a she?

Yes. Be vigilant.

Marvel Illustrated presents:

The Crying Game #1 of 7

But there's only 6 physical issues cuz #7 is tucked away in #6.

I'm almost glad we don't have a "Like" button, because it wouldn't be a sufficient enough response to this post.

Is he really going out with her?

Is he really gonna take her home tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's been discussed before, but what the hell am I supposed to be excited for? These teasers ( and most comic teasers in general really) tell the reader nothing. They are building hype for something we know nothing about, which does nothing to benefit the fans. Just give us the stupid two sentence summary we get every month instead of this garbage. I can't care about something I know absolutely nothing about.

The way I see it is that, sure teasers like these make some fans irritated and feel like they're pointless- BUT! we're talking about it, aren't we? People may hate them all they like, but it's getting talked about, making people notice it, and for some, loving or hating them, will want to see what exactly the whole hoopla is about.

So either way, Marvel wins.

EDIT:

And now a third:

image3-600x900.jpg

Last edited:
These are the worst teasers they've ever done.

Whatever is going to be revealed is on the same day as Infinity #3 comes out. Popular theory is something to do with the Inhumans.

image4-600x900.jpg

I know it's been discussed before, but what the hell am I supposed to be excited for? These teasers ( and most comic teasers in general really) tell the reader nothing. They are building hype for something we know nothing about, which does nothing to benefit the fans. Just give us the stupid two sentence summary we get every month instead of this garbage. I can't care about something I know absolutely nothing about.

This is EXACTLY how I feel about it.

Black Bolt will drop a Terrigen Bomb on New York. Inhumans will be the new mutants. Hell, there's terrigen mist in all the teasers.

Wait, so these teasers are for "Inhuman" by Matt Fraction... an event that has already been announced? Good job, Marvel.
Now you're assuming it's for a book already announced. While I'm sure it's something Inhumans related, I doubt it'll actually be for a book already revealed with a writer, artist, and its own teaser image.

Wait, so these teasers are for "Inhuman" by Matt Fraction... an event that has already been announced? Good job, Marvel.
Now you're assuming it's for a book already announced. While I'm sure it's something Inhumans related, I doubt it'll actually be for a book already revealed with a writer, artist, and its own teaser image.
I stand corrected. Continue with your rage.

Are-You-Inhuman_-600x900.jpg

Inhumanity_1_Cover-600x911.jpg

Latest posts

Back