Marvel Zombies crossing over with 616 in Black Panther #28???

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Apparently, its true:

Marvel.com said:
BLACK PANTHER #28
The Story: "Part 1 of 4"
It's slobberin' time! The New Fantastic Four just made a wrong turn on the inter-dimensional super highway -- and they've landed in the middle of Zombie-verse! That's right, True Believer, if the Black Panther, Storm, the Human Torch and the Thing can't come up with the perfect escape plan, they're going to be the next hors d'ouvres for Zombie Galacti intent on eating the entire universe! Spinning from the pages of the mega-hit MARVEL ZOMBIES!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

In Stores: 2007-05-23

DAMN that Hudlin!! Damn him to Hell!!

This is probably really going to **** up my timeline.

Apparently, its true:

DAMN that Hudlin!! Damn him to Hell!!

This is probably really going to **** up my timeline.

Maybe not, I think it might depend on how long between Ash showing up and the Ultimate Fantastic Four. I mean the Magneto of the zombievers said it was three weeks since their world was infected. A lot could happen in those three weeks.

Last edited:
So marvel zombies span of ultimate universe. now its crossing with 616. If there is any ultimate characters stuck in zombie world this could be a 616/ultimate cross over right?

So marvel zombies span of ultimate universe. now its crossing with 616. If there is any ultimate characters stuck in zombie world this could be a 616/ultimate cross over right?

the only Ultimate Character stuck in the zombie U is Dr. Doom. But I really don't think thats what the story would be about... if it is... I'll pass.

Actually Ultimate Doom is in the zombieverse as I recall, even if he wasnt the Zombie verse is apart of the the Ultimate multiverse, having that zombie world come into contact with 616 would be an ultimate/616 crossover

In my opinion 616 and ultimate universes should be remain as separate as possible

the only Ultimate Character stuck in the zombie U is Dr. Doom. But I really don't think thats what the story would be about... if it is... I'll pass.

Maybe ultimate doom and 616 doom will swap universes

I know it sounds dumb like wife swap for super villains but might be cool and open up new possibilities like maybe one a year a villain swaps with 616 for a while

Edit:

Actually Ultimate Doom is in the zombieverse as I recall, even if he wasnt the Zombie verse is apart of the the Ultimate multiverse, having that zombie world come into contact with 616 would be an ultimate/616 crossover

In my opinion 616 and ultimate universes should be remain as separate as possible

Maybe but i like the idea of seeing them cross over just because it would be cool to see for e.g 616 spidey try and deal with Ultimate green goblin or Ultimate spider-man try and deal with 616 carnage

Last edited:
Maybe but i like the idea of seeing them cross over just because it would be cool to see for e.g 616 spidey try and deal with Ultimate green goblin or Ultimate spider-man try and deal with 616 carnage

You should be shot, right now, for saying that crap.

And I'm not joking.

This is just a way to get more readers for Black Panther, that's all, since Hudlin sucks as a writer, they needed an angle. First it was Storm, which did nothing for them, and now it's the zombieverse.

Maybe not, I think it might depend on how long between Ash showing up and the Ultimate Fantastic Four. I mean the Magneto of the zombievers said it was three weeks since their world was infected. A lot could happen in those three weeks.

But this clearly takes place after the first mini-series, the reference the Zombie Galacti makes that clear.

But this clearly takes place after the first mini-series, the reference the Zombie Galacti makes that clear.

But the end of the series is it says''óne year later'' or so

Besides the Zombie-u is not the same UU..heck it has more in common with 616

Maybe ultimate doom and 616 doom will swap universes

I know it sounds dumb like wife swap for super villains but might be cool and open up new possibilities like maybe one a year a villain swaps with 616 for a while

Edit:

lol, you made me chuckle. You're the next Joey Q.

I'm not sure how that has anything to do with what I just said...how much time passes or not, either way the 616 universe appears to be crossing over with the Marvel Zombies universe, which is part of the Ultimate multi-verse...basically this opens the way for a 616/Ultimate crossover.

Agreed.

Besides, its not a matter of when, its a matter of why?

But the end of the series is it says''óne year later'' or so

Five years later, actually.

Besides the Zombie-u is not the same UU..heck it has more in common with 616

Its not the same universe, but its the same multi-verse. And since both the Ultimate verse and 616-verse can cross into the Zombie-verse, then they can cross over with each other as well. That was something that was promised to never happen by Marvel's editors...

I really don't see a reason why this can't be a second marvel zombies universe, maybe the one that the Exiles zombie Wolvie came from?

Who cares if there are zombie vampires from Ultimate Star Trek? I don't anymore. If it's bad, then just ignore it, like Ultimate Iron Man and the majority of USM.

Latest posts

Back