Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

Well I just got back for the comic shop and to my surprise the Marvel Zombies: The Book Of Angels, Demons, and Various Monstrosities was just a handbook, and no it not just about the zombies. But I bought it anyways... It turns out the Zombieverse is not Earth-617 but Earth-2149. Also it does go on to say the Ash J. Williams is for Earth-818793.

After reading some more it goes on to say the Magneto was some how able to bring the Sentry of the "Unknown" universe to this one. Oh, and DIrish'B if you're reading this the Zombie Wolverine in the Exiles story was not from this Zombieverse. But another infected Universe. He was for Earth-6195 and the infection also took wholed of Peter Porker a.k.a. Spider-Ham of Earth 7044.

and new page from Marvel Zombies II 1.

MARZOMV2001012_col.jpg

Plus read more at: http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=11966

Last edited:
So after 4-10 years they finaly find clints head?.....what?

It's not supposed to.

It's all about having a good time!

Lack of decomposing is not a good time! Think of all the bodies everywhere that smell and look terrible but never decay! That stacks up after a while.

Plus, zombies aren't generally known for their good time factors. If I remember being eaten alive was somewhere in the general direction of 'This is worse than a root canal.'

Aye... A lot of "normal" zombie rules aren't in effect in the MZ universe.

I always hated talking zombies, for example, and thought Marvel should have stuck to the tried-and-true archetype. I realize why they didn't, but there's a Hell of a story for an author to tell, if one comes along and wants to more traditionally turn Marvel heroes into Zombies.

Ok, here's a question, and I think it's an important one: why isn't Wasp like going all 'Eat brains' on the gang?

Another question:

Why robot boobs?

Last edited:
Ok, here's a question, and I think it's an important one: why isn't Wasp like going all 'Eat brains' on the gang?

Another question:

Why robot boobs?

Becouse the scientist guy but her in that robot body thus taking her hunger away.

Oh, almost forgot... here's a new variant for ANITA BLAKE: FIRST DEATH.

AnitaBlake_zombie-cover1.jpg

Source: Comic Book Resources

Latest posts

Back