Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

Well. I wasn't a huge fan. Did anyone else read it?
I'm kinda ticked that this had nothing to do with Marvel Zombies

I read it. Found it a standard zombie tale so far.

So a team of soldiers plus someone known as the Blazing star (Someone I've never heard of) are called into action to find out what happened at a PEGASUS research facility. Arriving, they break in, where one of them has to stay outside so they can get back out, they find some still alive scientists, and then the zombies attack. From there you find out these are clones from the original Squadron Supreme, where the scientists injected the Squadron's DNA into cadavers. Hyperion is exposed to a rock that weakens him, and the Squadron throw him into a lava pit, and he emerges outside the facility to eat humans and kick ass. And to get the rest of the Squadron out.

I thought this was written by the guy who did 3 through 5, but it isn't, so now I'm not interested in the rest of it.

When you're a kid growing up in a zombie apocalyptic world and October rolls around. What's the first thing you think of doing??.. Well apparently you want to go trick or teating. Fred Van Lente returns to pen "Marvel Zombies: Holloween." A one-shot coming out this fall.

read more here: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39471

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back