Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

The pose yes, but I can't see it in the face.

I think Land does alter faces, but I've seen him use a lot of Hilary Duff and Claudia Schiffer but that's only because I've seen the actual photos and there's not much difference.

But I remember seeing promotional material for Lex Luger when I was a kid with that exact same pose.

I'm going to GIS for all of this and try to put together an expose... maybe. I might not, because that's what people do before they end up in mental institutions.

I think Land does alter faces, but I've seen him use a lot of Hilary Duff and Claudia Schiffer but that's only because I've seen the actual photos and there's not much difference.

But I remember seeing promotional material for Lex Luger when I was a kid with that exact same pose.

I'm going to GIS for all of this and try to put together an expose... maybe. I might not, because that's what people do before they end up in mental institutions.

You're not going to accomplish anything doing that, let it go, it's not important.

I'm down for more Van Lente. MZ3 and MZ4 are really good. But isn't Zombie Iron Man and Hulk really dead? What the hell?

So MZ4 ended this week, and it was a really good issue, Deadpool's monologue was actually touching, and I couldn't help but smile to myself at the end. My only question is: will Werewolf by Night still be a zombie when he turns back into Jack Russel?

Last edited:
So MZ4 ended this week, and it was a really good issue, Deadpool's monologue was actually touching, and I couldn't help but smile to myself at the end. My only question is: will Werewolf by Night still be a zombie when he turns back into Jack Russel?

Probably not since the Night Shift seemed to be cured.

Did anyone else get Marvel Zombies Return #1??

It wasn't a bad issue. It was a lot more... zombie type terror than the previous issues. after Zombie Spidey couldn't fight the hunger any longer he tore in to the Sinister Six. first lashing out at Kraven as the rest of the six watch in terror. He then used his "Zombie Sense" to locate the real Mysterio and
tore his brain right out of his bowl head
. Doc Ock tried his luck next and Zombie Spidey grabbed his arms
and sent them right at Electro who was charging up to hit Zombie Spidey with everything he had.
After eating half of Doc Ock ZSM jumped up and
tore the Vultures arms off and whipped the wings right at Electro's neck severing his head.
The Sandman took off only to run into the Spider-Man of this world. Sandman then
shoved himself into the non-zombie Spider-Man and killed him.
But before that happened the Kingpin showed up and ZSM just
ate him.
after nearly eating all the of the Kingpin ZSM then saw that he had just started the whole Zombie plage over in this world and he couldn't take it, he
tore all the zombies apart to the point that thay can't come back from.
. Spidey couldn't believe the monster he had become and
tore off his own sin
cause he could stand to see Peter Parker staring back at him. He then
left his husk of sin in a garbage can and stammered away
. Mean while Zombie Giant-Man found himself in the
home of the Watcher killed him and is now scanning for all the worlds he can eat.

Over all not a bad issue. The only problems I had with this issue and that some how our
zombie heroes grew back their missing limbs
and Zombie Spidey said
that he had organic webbing that had dried up after he died. But I did like how he now swings from his veins and arteries.

Last edited:
I like how watcher uses spoilers tag in a spoiler thread and only on like half of what he spoils.

That whole post was a spoiler.

Deadpool: Merc With A Mouth #8. Is to be released in Feb.

Cover: http://www.comicbookresources.com/n..._advance/30_DEADPOOL__MERC_WITH_A_MOUTH_8.jpg

DEADPOOL: MERC WITH A MOUTH #8
Written by VICTOR GISCHLER
Penciled by BONG DAZO
Cover by ARTHUR SUYDAM
"NEXT STOP: ZOMBIEVILLE," PART 1
Deadpool and Headpool head to the Zombieverse! You heard right. With the luscious Dr. Betty and the hapless Bill agent of A.I.M in tow, Wade dodges starving zombies who are hungry for their pound of flesh…and hooks up with very possibly the last stronghold of human life on the planet and its fearless leader: a sexy Ph.D. who's mighty handy with a missile launcher. Watch out Dr. Betty, this book just got a new babe: Professor Veronica!

Latest posts

Back