Marvel's Daredevil (Spoilers and Discussion)

It's cool that she's going to be in the other shows. She's not going to be able to patch up Luke Cage though, if he has unbreakable skin.

What if Luke gets rug burn? :p

Yeah, I guess she could put ointment on him or something :lol:

There could also be a situation like in Secret War (not Wars, the one Bendis wrote) where Luke's apartment gets blown up and he has internal damage but they can't do anything because of his unbreakable skin. They could bring him to her and she could try to help but not be able to.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess she could put ointment on him or something :lol:

There could also be a situation like in Secret War (not Wars, the one Bendis wrote) where Luke's apartment gets blown up and he has internal damage but they can't do anything because of his unbreakable skin. They could bring him to her and she could try to help but not be able to.

That's actually a cool approach to putting Cage in mortal danger. Very inventive, at least for Bendis. ;)

That's actually a cool approach to putting Cage in mortal danger. Very inventive, at least for Bendis. ;)

Secret War is awesome. Started the whole Nick Fury on the run thing. [SPOIL]He sent a team of superheroes into Latveria to take care of the new ruler, they went in black ops, fought a TON of bad guys, Fury then brainwashed them all to forget it happened since some pretty bad things happened, and when the bad guys came back for revenge they had no idea why they were being attacked. The whole thing unravels and they aren't happy with Fury. Especially Wolverine which was a great character touch.[/SPOIL]

Yeah, it is. Then later, in New Avengers Cage gets thrown off a 30 story building by the Hand and he just gets up like it was nothing. So he's inventive, but inconsistent. haha

I just got around to finishing the entire first season. It's good. I thought D'Onofrio and Cox were both great in their respective parts. The only real gripe I have is that I didn't like the guy who played Foggy. At all really. I don't know if it's the writing or the acting, or a combination of both, bot I just found him extremely irritating. I get that he's supposed to serve as some sort of comic relief, but that only works if the character is actually funny. He struck me as just kind of whiny. That said, I liked the show as a whole and look forward to season 2. A Punisher series similar to this would be awesome.

As an aside, the most unbelievable thing that happened in this series was the idea that Foggy would be in a relationship what that Marcie woman:
Henson_JS0250.jpg
Rutberg_Amy_0201_ret_CROP.jpg

Nope. I'll believe that a blind man can have a radar sense, but that's just stretching the audience's suspension of disbelief too much. :D

Last edited:
It's rumored that Jason Statham will play Bullseye in Daredevil Season 2.

That'd actually be brilliant, if true.

It's also rumored Mr. Fear will also show up in Season 2, and Mysterio...?

Captain Canuck may get his wish...

I can't imagine we'll get Spider-Man in Daredevil before we get him in his own movie. MAYBE as a cameo where he's in costume the whole time, but I really doubt it. You have to admit, the clash of tones would be amazing. Spectacular even.

I can't imagine we'll get Spider-Man in Daredevil before we get him in his own movie. MAYBE as a cameo where he's in costume the whole time, but I really doubt it. You have to admit, the clash of tones would be amazing. Spectacular even.

I wasn't expecting him to show up in Season 2, only that if the rumor is true (which it very well may not be, coupe be complete BS), it shows the Marvel TV division is attempting to bring Spidey into that corner of the MCU, even if not even seen but only mentioned at first.

Again, this all could be complete BS.

Marvel TV told CBR that there is no truth at all to the rumour that they are pursuing Jason Statham to play Bullseye.

Which sucks, cause that would be awesome. But I had already heard that Jason wasn't a fan of the over the top unrealistic fighting style in comic book movies. I like to see Fury make an appearance. Have him invite Matt into the Avengers. But have Matt decline his offer. Have it be like:

Fury: what do you you think, Murdock? Join the team, save and see the world...

Matt: well,.. As tempting as theat offer is. I'll have to decline. I feel I'm needed here more in my city. Than fighting monsters and from what I hear occasionally my teammates... Plus, as you can see... Sight seeing isn't really my thing...

Foggy: He shrugged, he just shrugged.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back