Maximum Carnage *spoilers*

Obviously you didn't understand the grand subtext of the story.

Also, Carnage r the ****.

maybe they do understand it but just think it sucks?

also never read Watchmen but I would say it is better than Maximum Carnage just because of the fact it can't be worse. Hell everyone here knows I hate Ultimate Six but that is better than Maximum carnage IMO

Maximum Carnage, at the time is was released, was probaly one of the greatest things I had ever read. I liked Spawn to. Now I havent had a chance to reread MC but I reread some Spawns the other day and I hated them. Now thats not to say that I hate MC but I liked it long ago.....

I'll agree about watchmen but the other two kinda suck.

:cry:

Nurhachi said:
I read Watchmen.....Maximum Carnage is better
Hmm. They look like words, but they sound like crap. I'm not sure what to make of it.
SSJmole said:
also never read Watchmen
Then why the hell are you sitting here talking about Maximum Carnage!?

Last edited:
For the record...I never said Seven Soldiers was bad. In fact, I think it totally roxxorz. However, I just didn't enjoy it as much as most of Alan Moore's writing. And stuff.

Otherwise, I haven't read Maximum Waste of paper--I mean Carnage in a LONG time, but I remember it being really stupid. I hate Carnage, Venom and every other stupid Symbiote.

For the record...I never said Seven Soldiers was bad. In fact, I think it totally roxxorz. However, I just didn't enjoy it as much as most of Alan Moore's writing. And stuff.

Otherwise, I haven't read Maximum Waste of paper--I mean Carnage in a LONG time, but I remember it being really stupid. I hate Carnage, Venom and every other stupid Symbiote.

Even T-T-t-t-toxin? :cry:

*goes searching for sniper rifle*

Yes, the Symbiotes suck.

And it's sad, because Venom was a brilliant oppurtunity to give Spider-Man his Bizarro - a similar but reverse character that represented a natural opposition to Spider-Man. Peter Parker without the morals or the sense of responsibility, visually just Spidey in a black costume. But they decided that he had to be "Terrible 90's Cliche-Man!".

Wasted oppurtunities kill me. It's why I hate New Avengers.

Yes, the Symbiotes suck.

And it's sad, because Venom was a brilliant oppurtunity to give Spider-Man his Bizarro - a similar but reverse character that represented a natural opposition to Spider-Man. Peter Parker without the morals or the sense of responsibility, visually just Spidey in a black costume. But they decided that he had to be "Terrible 90's Cliche-Man!".

Wasted oppurtunities kill me. It's why I hate New Avengers.

pfffff

Venom is cooler than Bizarro anyday of the week.

(the original venom that is not any of the others like god awful scorpion venom)

pfffff

Venom is cooler than Bizarro anyday of the week.

(the original venom that is not any of the others like god awful scorpion venom)
Yes, Venom am cooler than Bizarro. Venom classic character that has been written very well and not doo-doo at all. Bizarro am lame and worse.

Yes, Venom am cooler than Bizarro. Venom classic character that has been written very well and not doo-doo at all. Bizarro am lame and worse.

Aww that brings back memories. I agree, I like the idea of Venom in the sense of him being Spidey's opposite, but there's no real version of him that I liked (except the UU version though that doesnt seem to be panning out well.)

I would also take the other Symboites like carnage and toxin ect... over the other Bizaros like Batzarro or Bizarro-Harley Quinn

Besides Venom is cooler character as he a genuine reason to hate spider-man other than just because he's the opposite. I like bizarro sure but I just think in terms of character , as well as development and even talk I would rather have "We are venom. " and normal talk to talk that is too cheesy and bad that when you read it you laugh.

My main problem with Venom is his riddiculous hatred for Spider-Man. He basically just hates on Spidey as a plot device; Eddie Brock wants to kill Peter Parker because he's...a rival photographer? Come on. They could have at least put someone behind the suit who had a logical hatred for Pete.

Me am hating when Moony talk like Bizzaro. It not am making me sexually aroused.

My main problem with Venom is his riddiculous hatred for Spider-Man. He basically just hates on Spidey as a plot device; Eddie Brock wants to kill Peter Parker because he's...a rival photographer? Come on. They could have at least put someone behind the suit who had a logical hatred for Pete.

Me am hating when Moony talk like Bizzaro. It not am making me sexually aroused.

well peter did cost Eddie his job and his living

plus the symbiote itself is mad at peter because he rejected it (it kindof psuedo-loved peter or something)

Last edited:
well peter did cost Eddie his job and his living

plus the symbiote itself is made at peter because he rejected it (it kindof psuedo-loved peter or something)
...and Spider-Man totally destroyed his reputation when he caught the real "Sin eater" or whatever the Punisher wannabe was called when Brock had made a scoop about another guy being the criminal.

...and Spider-Man totally destroyed his reputation when he caught the real "Sin eater" or whatever the Punisher wannabe was called when Brock had made a scoop about another guy being the criminal.

Yeah. That damn Spider-Man, actually catching a homicidal maniac. Surely he should have realised preserving the integrity of gutter journalism is more important?

Seriously, the only way to make Eddie Brock's motivation work as that is to play him as a total obsessed psycho. And they haven't done that for a while, cos it's more fun to release crappy solo miniseries.

It sucks to be Eddie Brock, because your costume has a better motivation than you do.

Yeah. That damn Spider-Man, actually catching a homicidal maniac. Surely he should have realised preserving the integrity of gutter journalism is more important?

The irony of Venom becoming a protector of the innocent makes that even funnier.

Latest posts

Back