Avengers Meet the New Avengers. One member at a time.

Pssst

avengersvariant2.jpg

Why are Wolverine's claws so thick and curved?

Why are they calling this the New Avengers? It has Marvel Knights written all over it. Not to say the title might not be good, but these are NOT the Avengers.

Why are they calling this the New Avengers? It has Marvel Knights written all over it. Not to say the title might not be good, but these are NOT the Avengers.
Because they *are* the Avengers. These are the ones who became the new group, regardless if the members on them were part of Marvel Knights or not.

Daredevil
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider
Punisher
Moon Knight
Black Widow
Cloak
Dagger
Shang-Chi...

Yeah... Where did you come up with that again?

Last edited:
Marvel is just throwing as many popular/cool characters onto a team as they can and ignoring all of the continuity errors and lack of realism to the team itself.

Let me ask you this; has having 30 different, stupid, teams with the same name ever worked before?

Daredevil
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider
Punisher
Moon Knight
Black Widow
Cloak
Dagger
Shang-Chi...

Yeah... Where did you come up with that again?

Echo is representing for DD. Doc... is already there (typo on your part?). Shang-Chi isn't likely as long as Iron Fist is around. And the rest? Just give him time to rotate them into the line-up...

Last edited:
:sure: Never read his Daredevil run?
looking at how he write's now, i wouldn't even trust him with a sure thing

my main fear is the affect that roster will have on Iron Fist's own book, i mean look what happened to ASM, in that book it stopped being a spider-man book and started being a book about how hard it is to be an avenger, if Immortal Iron Fist goes down that road the book will be ruined

and no i haven't read his DD run or Alias, but those are completley different kind's of books, bendis does well while focusing on one character (not so much now but whatever) not a team, teams really bring out the problem's with bendis' writing like how so many of his characters read the same way, it's not something you'd notice in a solo book but it is definatley noticable in a team book.

my main fear is the affect that roster will have on Iron Fist's own book, i mean look what happened to ASM, in that book it stopped being a spider-man book and started being a book about how hard it is to be an avenger, if Immortal Iron Fist goes down that road the book will be ruined

You're assuming that anything Bendis writes will affect what happens in Brubaker's title. And if Civil War is any indication----it won't affect it at all. Brubaker wrote 3 issues for CW and even then it didn't even seem like CW affected his book at all. Hell---I can barely remember what happened in "Drums of War".

I wouldn't worry about Iron Fist.

Why would it matter anyway if one of spidermans books only concentrated on him being an avenger. he has like twenty other titles.

Latest posts

Back