Avengers Meet the New Avengers. One member at a time.

*sighs*

Did Wolverine even do anything in NA?

It's really just a waste of a space in the team roster.

Last edited:
*sighs*

Did Wolverine even do anything in NA?

It's really just a waste of a space in the team roster.

That's not true. Wolverine should definetly be in more comics. We don't see him enough between the five X-men books he appears in, his own title AND New Avengers. I think that there needs to be another wolverine book. Maybe "The underutilized Wolverine."?

That's not true. Wolverine should definetly be in more comics. We don't see him enough between the five X-men books he appears in, his own title AND New Avengers. I think that there needs to be another wolverine book. Maybe "The underutilized Wolverine."?
Wolverine only appears in Astonishing as part of the book. He isnt a part of the other teams since last year. Rare appearance here and there now.

:lol:

Wolverine only appears in Astonishing as part of the book. He isnt a part of the other teams since last year. Rare appearance here and there now.

Just after Civil War, before that he was in everything.

Bet you it'll be a Black Widow/Wolverine romance... or is Black Widow on the Mighty Avengers?

sigh we should get this down pat.

MIGHTY AVENGERS:
Iron Man (may or may not be Tony)
Wonderman
Ms. Marvel
The Sentry
Black Widow
Ares
Wasp

NEW AVENGERS:
Echo
Ronin (could be anyone from Captain America to Wong)
Dr. Strange
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

sigh we should get this down pat.

MIGHTY AVENGERS:
Iron Man (may or may not be Tony)
Wonderman
Ms. Marvel
The Sentry
Black Widow
Ares
Wasp

NEW AVENGERS:
Echo
Ronin (could be anyone from Captain America to Wong)
Dr. Strange
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

Aside from Ares, the New Avengers lineup looks infinitely more interesting.

I'm sure Mighty will still be good though. I just have no interest in Wonder Man or Wasp.

I seem to be the only one who doesn't mind Wolverine in the book...

You and Bendis, dude. You and Bendis.

I'm gonna reserve my judgement on the books until we know more about them. I haven't really liked Bendis' New Avengers work so far, but I'll have to see what direction he goes with these two titles.

Dr. Strange seems an odd fit for the more street level Avengers team, so that's piqued my interest a bit.

Me either. But I would agree that he hasn't been used effectively much.

Bet you it'll be a Black Widow/Wolverine romance... or is Black Widow on the Mighty Avengers?
Didn't Natasha consider Logan as something of an uncle when she was a litte girl, though?

...hey, why do I always refer to super heroes with their real names?

Last edited:
it is clearly going to be Captain America's alias when he's operating in the US.

Thats what I think, anyways

Captain America being Ronin is stupid. I just hope Brubaker doesn't have to write about it.

Latest posts

Back