Avengers Meet the New Avengers. One member at a time.

Color balance time!

Ronin: Yellow, green, black
Doctor Strange: Red, yellow, blue
Wolverine: Yellow, blue, black
Spider-Woman: Red, yellow, black
Iron Fist: Yellow, green
Spider-Man: Black -or- red, blue

Not counting Echo and Cage cause they don't really have costumes.

Well, it's better than pre-Civil War, that's for sure. But we could use a bit more blue (Captain America plz). I guess we could use more green, but I shouldn't really be complaining with Iron Fist hanging around.

All in all, we're definetly improving in regards to coming off as a rainbow.

Color balance time!

Ronin: Yellow, green, black
Doctor Strange: Red, yellow, blue
Wolverine: Yellow, blue, black
Spider-Woman: Red, yellow, black
Iron Fist: Yellow, green
Spider-Man: Black -or- red, blue

wow the four colour rule still stands to this very day! you'd think they could wedge a few more colours in there don't you think

maybe purple hint, hint

Ronin being Hawkeye would justify the "character's" existance in every way to me.

Last edited:
just emphasizing my point that i don't want hawkeye to be ronin
Bad example for a fill-in then.

But I don't think it will be Hawkeye (nor should he be, least at this point). He *just* got to 'rest' in #26, and two issues later (but not being revealed) already back in action? I don't think so.

Also, from the latest member reveal:

WHAT BRIAN BENDIS SAYS: "The spy without a home. Ex-Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., ex-Agent of Hydra… this is the only place she can go, and she is one of those who feels someone was pulling her strings through out this entire year. She also has an unrevealed relationship with Nick Fury, who is still underground. And what his connection to all this is will be revealed this year.
More Fury!!

Or because I like Hawkeye. ^^ Good plotting and writing be beaver damed!

No, I meant - why (or maybe the questions is how) does Hawkeye being Ronin justify the character? I don't get it.

No, I meant - why (or maybe the questions is how) does Hawkeye being Ronin justify the character? I don't get it.
Uh... cuz it was an offhand comment not meant to be taken seriously? :D

Last edited:
I demand everything on this site be completely serious!
That's the new direction to take this site: new name and everything!

Serious Central
Because Internets is Serious Business

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back