Mel Gibson must be a member of UC!

I thought you'd be pissed you weren't being played by someone with an egyptian background

Well, Cavaziel is a method actor and actually spliced his genes with my DNA and then travelled back in time to live amongst the Pharoahs.

Shooting starts as soon as he returns...

I should be played by Maggie Q.

07-maggieqasme.jpg

Isn't it perfect?

you know what? face wise it is kinda perfect :lol:

you know what? face wise it is kinda perfect :lol:
So all Asians look alike now huh?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I DID deliberately look for a female Asian celebrity with some mild resemblance. Maggie Q has my nose.

Here the latest of the "leaked" photos

Kate Beckinsale as Skotti

Masi Oka as Ourchair

Again theses are actual photos from the film of what the actors/actress look like in the film as the characters

From what I understand a "UC for Dummies" book coming out along side the film it will explain things like "Blasting taft" "ourchair points" "POTD" sadly the book will Explain "SSJmole"

scientists tried but all they could say was "It's weird sometimes when we look at SSJmole he gives us a look like he understands us , like a puppy. However all signs say there is no intelligence there.

It's almost like it was born with no intelligence or taste."

Last edited:
SSJMole, this thread will be forever in the museum...

I doubt it but thanks dude :lol:

and Ultimate Houde I know there is the dreamcasting UC thread. This was NOT meant to be casts at first just a funny little passion thread , then it evolved. Sorry if you think it "failed" or it annoyed you or something

Hey, I only had one course in high school before making all three episodes of The Mike Weiss Show and the majority of the College years, before having another two course in college where I barely learn anything relevant. Also I sent you the program on a cd, you should have it.
I would have kept doing it, but...

I lost the CD. Please dont kill me....
:(

i'm not even puerto rican you jackass. COLOMBIAN, how many times??? if i had a buck for every time....i'd kill you all. :(

Sorry:oops: I remember you don't like been called "Mexican" and someone saying "puerto rican's hate been called mexican" so I thought you were. Ok I ****ed up , sorry but hey I'm getting closer.

He might as well be.

Hey least I took the time to find a picture where it looks like he's blasting taft and watching tv , so in essence he became you really well :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back