Mel Gibson must be a member of UC!

Because ourchair is Phillipinoe, and routinely pisses in the Japs' cereal. Also, he is probably unimpressed with Oki's work.

I picked the guy for been heroes . Everybody loves heroes

Seriously , may I ask why you don't like it?
It's a very uninspired choice.

Iceshadow said:
Because ourchair is Phillipinoe, and routinely pisses in the Japs' cereal. Also, he is probably unimpressed with Oki's work.
Iceshadow gets it the most.

If you're going to choose an Asian actor --- whether seriously or for laughs --- at least give it some thought. I'd tolerate John Cho, Daniel Dae Kim, Lou Dimaond Phillips or even that obnoxious Drift King fella from Fast and the Furious more than Masi Oka.

Masi Oka's acting in Heroes is limited entirely to being cutely funny in his complete inability to get his head out of otaku-mode. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as that it is what the role calls for.

And to be fair, Oka comes across as a genuinely nice guy off-camera, even if he seems all too willing to cameo or guest appear all over the place or get his mug pasted on just about every entertainment magazine.

If taken seriously, albeit in a completely nonsensical UC movie that is a comedy of surreal proportions, I'd pick Francois Chau from Lost to play me. Cause he's creepy.

As a joke, it's Maggie Q all the way, except she'd play a male pedophile who craves ten year old girls... trapped in a woman's body. Or maybe the character IS male, but played by a woman (see also: Sean Young in Ace Ventura).

If you're going to choose an Asian actor --- whether seriously or for laughs --- at least give it some thought. I'd tolerate John Cho, Daniel Dae Kim, Lou Dimaond Phillips or even that obnoxious Drift King fella from Fast and the Furious more than Masi Oka.

Masi Oka's acting in Heroes is limited entirely to being cutely funny in his complete inability to get his head out of otaku-mode. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as that it is what the role calls for.

And to be fair, Oka comes across as a genuinely nice guy off-camera, even if he seems all too willing to cameo or guest appear all over the place or get his mug pasted on just about every entertainment magazine.

If taken seriously, albeit in a completely nonsensical UC movie that is a comedy of surreal proportions, I'd pick Francois Chau from Lost to play me. Cause he's creepy.

As a joke, it's Maggie Q all the way, except she'd play a male pedophile who craves ten year old girls... trapped in a woman's body. Or maybe the character IS male, but played by a woman (see also: Sean Young in Ace Ventura).

Really? Because I thought it was a great choice. I didn't expect it at all and when he hired Oka for your role, I thought, "Perfect".

Because Oka's completely non-threatening and lovable, he'll add a lot of contrast to all the creepy things the Ourchair role has going on. The only difference between the two of you is your country of origin. You both have baby-faces and look completely non-threatening.

I think it's extremely appropriate. But I doubt you can hear me since you're so high up on your horse. :D

Because Oka's completely non-threatening and lovable, he'll add a lot of contrast to all the creepy things the Ourchair role has going on.
Okay, when you put it that way, it's kind of brilliant.

As for baby face, I think Oka and I have different kinds of baby faces. He's all adorable and cherubic, while I just look like a ten-year old boy from a starving country... or that girl from Survivor: China.

Pushing 40 what? I didn't know she was that strong...

rimshotbadumtshjw5.jpg

Well I'll be honest that's why I cast him because I was thinking , I didn't want the gritty , Kung fu type , I didn't want Jacki chan. I wanted what bass said

Because Oka's completely non-threatening and lovable, he'll add a lot of contrast to all the creepy things the Ourchair role has going on. The only difference between the two of you is your country of origin. You both have baby-faces and look completely non-threatening.

Yes I know he's diffrent country like bass said but damn it if your creepiness would not be made better by his innocent look

*tries to look shocked*

In that costume too since it's "a leaked photo" :lol:

Last edited:

I think you should stop taking this seriously. :?

Well I'll be honest that's why I cast him because I was thinking , I didn't want the gritty , Kung fu type , I didn't want Jacki chan. I wanted what bass said
I wasn't asking for a gritty tough kung-fu type and on that regard, you're right.

And as I already mentioned Bass' explanation is brilliant. :D

Latest posts

Back