Mel Gibson must be a member of UC!

What did the Piv do to you? Were your frosted flakes Piv-urine flavored this morning? Did he impregnate your older sister/mom/aunt and then leave her without giving a phone number or return address? I really want to know what your hatred for the Piv stems from, because he's really a stand up guy.

What did the Piv do to you? Were your frosted flakes Piv-urine flavored this morning? Did he impregnate your older sister/mom/aunt and then leave her without giving a phone number or return address? I really want to know what your hatred for the Piv stems from, because he's really a stand up guy.

stop that. quit calling him the piv. sounds like a genital disease.

stop that. quit calling him the piv. sounds like a genital disease.

Look, whatever animosity you have towards the Piv, I suggest you take it up with your therapist or the Piv himself, or the Piv's therapist. This much hatred towards a great actor like the Piv is just odd and not healthy. It wouldn't surprise me if you took to stalking the Piv around his hometown and tried to maybe kill the Piv before breaking down and telling the cops it was because of Catcher in the Rye (like other celebrity stalker/killers). By the way, the Piv read Catcher in the Rye and loved it.

Oh and...

THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV.

Look, whatever animosity you have towards the Piv, I suggest you take it up with your therapist or the Piv himself, or the Piv's therapist. This much hatred towards a great actor like the Piv is just odd and not healthy. It wouldn't surprise me if you took to stalking the Piv around his hometown and tried to maybe kill the Piv before breaking down and telling the cops it was because of Catcher in the Rye (like other celebrity stalker/killers). By the way, the Piv read Catcher in the Rye and loved it.

Oh and...

THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV THE PIV.

you bastard, I'm infected. This posting just gets worse and worse for me. Next thing you know, i get killed in Ultimate central Z, oh wait... :cry: :cry: :cry:

more leaked pictures

Samuel L. Jackson As Doom

Christopher Lloyd as Houde

Now this is just a rendering as the movie is not complete yet but TOG will be fully cgi and voiced by Andy Dick

This is a promotional shot and not from the movie

and Here is the first shot of cgi TOG WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS

I tried to get James Hetfield from Metallica to play Tog, but he didn't think he'd be great enough. :|

more leaked pictures

Samuel L. Jackson As Doom

Christopher Lloyd as Houde

Now this is just a rendering as the movie is not complete yet but TOG will be fully cgi and voiced by Andy Dick

This is a promotional shot and not from the movie

I think this would work better...

Terrence Howerd as VVD
244_howard_terrence_091906.jpg

Ethan Suplee as TGO
Suplee_JS5288586.jpg

Roy L. "Rocky" Dennis as Houde
Mask.jpg

He looks like this after years of doing gentic testing on himself.

You missed the point of the thread Watcher please do not post more casts here

Latest posts

Back