Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Spoilers)

Holy crap!

I just got up to the bit where Dark Samus puts you in a comma for a month and you get hypermode. I really wish I had got in to prime 1 and 2 but couldn't as some thing I don't know what's what.

Who/what is Dark Samus? They are ****ing awesome , Will it be in the game as a boss later on? as cool as Dark Samus is I really want my payback :lol:

Holy crap!

I just got up to the bit where Dark Samus puts you in a comma for a month and you get hypermode. I really wish I had got in to prime 1 and 2 but couldn't as some thing I don't know what's what.

Who/what is Dark Samus? They are ****ing awesome , Will it be in the game as a boss later on? as cool as Dark Samus is I really want my payback :lol:

Dark Samus appeared at the end of Metroid Prime, and I assume was the big boss of MP2 (I didn't play that one). From what I know Dark Samus is sentinant phazon that took over one of Samus' suits.

Dark Samus appeared at the end of Metroid Prime, and I assume was the big boss of MP2 (I didn't play that one). From what I know Dark Samus is sentinant phazon that took over one of Samus' suits.

cool thanks , is it a boss in this?

Yes

SSjmole, I sent you four points, did you get them>

It's not showing any yet , but thank you , I sent you the 1 I had , Is there a way to receive them or is it like friends codes and just takes a moment

I'm still waiting on my Wii to arrive, but the moment it does, I'm picking this one up. This was one of the main reasons I wanted a Wii, so really looking forward to it.

The other reason = resident evil 4 Wii?

I know you loved that game and I know i hated resident evil 4 but I swear I'm extremely tempted to buy wii version :lol:

The other reason = resident evil 4 Wii?

I know you loved that game and I know i hated resident evil 4 but I swear I'm extremely tempted to buy wii version :lol:

Eh, maybe. I already played it to death on the Gamecube (I must've played through and beaten that game over 20 times), so I'm not that motivated to buy it again just for the new control feature. Who knows? I might be tempted to pick it up down the line, but I definitly will be giving RE Umbrella Chronicles a try.

My Wii finally arrived last Friday, and now after exhausting the Wii Sports game it came with (lots of fun), Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy will be arriving at my house today (ordered them off Amazon). I am now a member of the Wii Nation.

Amen.

My Wii finally arrived last Friday, and now after exhausting the Wii Sports game it came with (lots of fun), Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy will be arriving at my house today (ordered them off Amazon). I am now a member of the Wii Nation.

Amen.

cool , remember to post your friend code :lol:

I don't know how to find my friend code. Is it on the Mii Channel part? I should mention I haven't hooked it up to play online, but I'll get around to it soon.

Bottom right hand corner where the Wii logo is or envelope click it , then go to create message then address book

Latest posts

Back