Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Spoilers)

I very much doubt that. I don't think they'd use a third-tier character from a different Metroid game altogether. Besides, Sylux supposedly died at the end of MP Hunters, killed by Gorea along with the other Hunters. I'm not saying its impossible, as in the 100% ending for MP Hunters Sylux's ship is seen pursuing Samus. I just find it unlikely that the game developers at Retro would implement story elements of a game they didn't work on (Hunters was created by a NST, a different developer). Who knows? Its possible, I just find it more likely its Dark Samus or something related.

if not sylux then something else since again Dark samus doesnt need a ship she can freely travel thru space.

You'd be surprised at how many people liked Sylux so i wouldnt doubt it(besides nintendo has the copyright they can use him).

Besides Ridley has also supposedly died....in almost all the metroids and he keep coming back...hell Zebes blew up in his face. Then again he's Samus's Bowser.

And he was in this game twice

I beat it with 75 percent completed and happy about that

Yep. Samus rules.

i finished it too.

.......And now my life is empty till Galaxy comes out

Its just me...and my thought's.............

*waits by the calander un-patiently*

if not sylux then something else since again Dark samus doesnt need a ship she can freely travel thru space.

You'd be surprised at how many people liked Sylux so i wouldnt doubt it(besides nintendo has the copyright they can use him).

Besides Ridley has also supposedly died....in almost all the metroids and he keep coming back...hell Zebes blew up in his face. Then again he's Samus's Bowser.

True. Like I said, I'm not saying its impossible, just unlikely. Hunters is a side-story, hence its not required to play that game to "get" the main plot of the three Prime games (but if that really is Sylux's ship at the end of MP3, then Hunters kind of is required...so you'll know who he is). Hunters was not developed in any way by Retro, but by NST. I just doubt that the folks at Retro decided to use a back-up character from Hunters as a major cliffhanger to their own trilogy of games. Its possible, just not likely, as I said.

It'd be nice if it was Sylux, as it would help tie together the Prime trilogy and Hunters better. I can't say for sure, since I haven't played MP3 yet, so until then I won't say whether it is or isn't.

Well I've finally got through the golem boss on Byrro. (I only get to play this a couple hours a week, so its slow going).

My question is that I have these friend vouchers, but no friends to send them to, so who wants to trade? Also, how do I figure out my own Mii/Wii/whatever code?

Last edited:
Also, how do I figure out my own Mii/Wii/whatever code?

Hope this helps , I posted iit in smash bros thread

ok on your home page click the bottom right hand corner

click the envelope.

From there go messages and address book. there's your code.

in address book if you go to register that is how you add people too

Note : code comment was not just to you if it seemed that way but was a general comment

Actually, everyone is saying it's that guys ship

Personally, I never played the game, so I have no idea whose ship it is

Eh, they'd know better than I would. Like I said, haven't played MP3 yet. I think he and the other Hunters were resurrected at the end of MPH, after you beat Gorea (Final Boss). Like I said, its possible, I just thought it unlikely. If that is the case, its pretty cool.

Beat this tonight, the last Boss was ridiculously easy, and the ending was ok. However since I only got 82% I didn't get to see the secret ending. Overall, it was a fun game though, 4/5.

I just started playing this, not impressed. To be honest I haven't played the first two, I'm not a fan of FPS, and the wii remote doesn't help either. It' just not grabbing me.

I'm still playing this, and I still love it. It's a game made for the experienced gamer

I got this today , wasn't as good as I had hoped but I still enjoy it , I love the little things like pulling levers and scanning control boxes. I'm up to the first save point , but this is a pretty good buy good buy.

Anyone who has this game question.

How do I get the red blue and yellow coin things to buy bumper stickers and other extras?

Anyone who has this game question.

How do I get the red blue and yellow coin things to buy bumper stickers and other extras?

I believe that red is for when you scan a new enemy, yellow for when you beat certain enemies (like bosses, mini bosses, etc.), and blue is for scanning lore.

I general it's handy to have your scan visor on as often as possible.

I believe that red is for when you scan a new enemy, yellow for when you beat certain enemies (like bosses, mini bosses, etc.), and blue is for scanning lore.

I general it's handy to have your scan visor on as often as possible.

What's lore?

and ah ha! thank you , I had 1 gold which now i'm guessing is from that big assed monster thing that was stopping me reaching my ship during first area.

Speaking of him when the cut scene showed him jump down and roar my response was :shock: "oh this will not end well" :lol: but I killed him first try.... though i had very health left at the end , one more hit and he would of killed me

Last edited:
just played for a bit scanning everything I could , thanks Iceshadow

2 things first a question how do I get green ones? didn't see green on thing so I thought "yes I have enough to buy my thing" but i have no green :cry:

second walking around in visor mode is ****ing beautiful , I love how you see a reflection of her face in the glass , Not many (can't think of any) have little details like that

I've got the controls down now and now there are more bad guys and updates (love the grapple line one) I'm loving this game a lot more

What's lore?

It's like background information that you scan in different places. In combat visor mode they look like holographic red sections of the wall, usually you have to do something like shoot parts of a wall in sequence to access them. You can see how much lore you have got in your menu screen.

just played for a bit scanning everything I could , thanks Iceshadow

2 things first a question how do I get green ones? didn't see green on thing so I thought "yes I have enough to buy my thing" but i have no green :cry:

second walking around in visor mode is ****ing beautiful , I love how you see a reflection of her face in the glass , Not many (can't think of any) have little details like that

I've got the controls down now and now there are more bad guys and updates (love the grapple line one) I'm loving this game a lot more

Green ones are tricky, you can only get them if someone sends you them from their own Wii (hence friend tokens), you yourself can get green vochures by saving marines, discovering secret areas and short cuts, and killing enemies in unique ways.

For example, on Bryyo the lizard guys will throw an electric boomerang at you. After you get ice missiles, you freeze the lizardman before his 'rang comes back so that his own weapon shatters him (this only works once though). In Sky Town, once you get the boost ball upgrade, you can go bowing got robots when the bots are in a big group.

Green ones are tricky, you can only get them if someone sends you them from their own Wii (hence friend tokens), you yourself can get green vochures by saving marines, discovering secret areas and short cuts, and killing enemies in unique ways.

For example, on Bryyo the lizard guys will throw an electric boomerang at you. After you get ice missiles, you freeze the lizardman before his 'rang comes back so that his own weapon shatters him (this only works once though). In Sky Town, once you get the boost ball upgrade, you can go bowing got robots when the bots are in a big group.

Damn , any one got any spare friends tokens? :D

Latest posts

Back