Milk is vile and disgusting

t3.jpg

just to note something. look at the table. T has drunk 3 big *** jugs of milk! you ******* cant keep that milk down and look at T chuggin it like a Pro!

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
Hey, we started talking about digestive system and you switch meaning to health in general. Don't switch meaning of a quote unless it's for comedic effect!

Fair enough. Milks still not good for your digestive system, happy?

If you keep an active life style, dairy and meat are perfectly healthy. If you are very active, they become almost necessary. All in reasonable quantities, of course.
:shock:

Just a brief wiki search turned this up...
"And Empedocles of Agrigentum, having gained the victory in the horse race at the Olympic games, as he was himself a Pythagorean, and as such abstained from meat, made an image of an ox from myrrh, and frankincense, and the most expensive spices, and distributed it among all who came to that festival."[4]

I know thats a minute and inconsequential example, but history is full of more. Many, many great thinkers, conquerors, and athletes have all been vegetarian.

I don't think responding to stimuli means something is self-aware.

Amen. The ability to respond to stimuli doesn't indicate the existence of a central nervous system, or the ability to comprehend pain. Plants do not feel pain. They may respond to stimuli, and some stimuli may provoke negative reactions but pain is a process that involves thought and comprehension.

Plants are not self aware. They have no idea that they exist, and have no ability to think.

Self awareness is a moral definition, not a physical one.

Anyways, like I said, eat what you want.

EDIT:

lol, the same wiki search turned this up:
Studies in Japan, however, have found that increased consumption of milk, meat and fish coincided with a decrease in cerebrovascular disease (a leading cause of death) and stroke mortality

Last edited:
I only like milk when it's in another form, like hot chocolate, ice cream etc. I used to love drinking it on it's own, but then I got sick one day, and it didn't taste very good afterwards.

Chocolate milk is awesome though.

i had a hangover form hell on new years day and was throwing up a couple of times. man that was one hell of a night, fell asleep outside in the rain for about an hour too. but anyway i figured with milk being an alkali it might calm my stomach. boy was i wrong, throwing up cold milk is weird

Milk for hangover?! Dude...

But it is a good remedy for one thing ; I once ate a dried jalapeno pepper. Chewed it real good before swallowing, too. Only milk succeeded in reducing the ensuing agony!

Last edited:
JonnyFreeze said:
"Don't do milk! Stay in drugs! And make sure ta drink ya school!"

Milk is fine. Just in moderation. Everyone's seen one of those videos of the guy chugging a carton of milk and puking 30 seconds later.

The same thing goes for meat. In the past, whenever I ate out I'd get a cheeseburger. I consider myself quite the conossieur. A few years ago, I went on vacation and I was eating out for lunch and dinner practically everyday. I ended up having something like 5 burgers in 3 days.

Yeah, big mistake. My digestive system was so ****ed up that it just about ruined the vacation. I felt like I was going to crap my pants every five minutes. It was like being my Grandpa.

Since then, I've been more careful. I try to eat burgers less often. In fact, I've found that sometimes a nice chicken sandwich is a hundred times better than a burger.
JohnnyFreeze said:
but anyway i figured with milk being an alkali it might calm my stomach.
Jesus Christ! I've never been hungover, but even I know that milks is a bad idea. If my stomach was the least bit upset and someone offered me milk, I'd kick them in the nuts and run away as fast as I can. I don't even know how milk could sound anything close to good when your stomach is hurting.

By the way, this thread is making me feel really unhealthy.

moonmaster said:
Since then, I've been more careful. I try to eat burgers less often. In fact, I've found that sometimes a nice chicken sandwich is a hundred times better than a burger.

I don't eat cheeseburgers, and when I do they aren't of the fast food variety. I hate beef; it's just gross. I eat a lot of chicken and some pork, and I realize the growing of those meats is no better, but something about beef just disgusts me. I don't know what it is. I would much rather have fish than any of those.

Beef, gross?

roast-beef.jpg

Hmmm, beef...

Certainly not something you should abuse. But it is soooo good.

E.Vi.L. said:
Beef, gross?

roast-beef.jpg

Hmmm, beef...

Certainly not something you should abuse. But it is soooo good.

I like steak, but with absolutely zero fat or gristle.

I can stand beef as long as it's not beefy.

E said:
I like steak, but with absolutely zero fat or gristle.

I can stand beef as long as it's not beefy.
See, I love burgers but I HATE steak. I always have. I can't really eat beef by itself. It needs to be covered in cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup in between two peices of bread before I'll actually want to eat it.

And as DIB pointed out, our constant talk of "eating beef" is turning this entire thread into a big double entendre.

moonmaster said:
And as DIB pointed out, our constant talk of "eating beef" is turning this entire thread into a big double entendre.

Especially if you consider the title.

"Likes eating beef but find drinking milk disgusting"

Last edited:
moonmaster said:
See, I love burgers but I HATE steak. I always have. I can't really eat beef by itself. It needs to be covered in cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup in between two peices of bread before I'll actually want to eat it.

I'm in the same boat as you. Despite my father's insistence to the point of flat-out yelling at me, I have never eaten more than 1/4 of a steak in my life.

I love burgers too, but recently I've noticed that I enjoy "Nature Burgers", made exclusively by the chain "Licks"(which I'm not sure exsists in the US), even more. No meat at all but they just taste way better. Regular burgers have become almost bland to me in comparison.

Pork, on the other hand, I haven't eaten in years, and the honest reason is that I saw an episode of PMK once where they went to a farm and played with the pigs, and later the farmer talked about how he likes playing with them too but he can't get attached, because he has to kill them. And then they showed one of the pigs wiggling its snout in a way that reminded me of our pet budgie for some reason. I haven't been able to eat pork since.

Victor Von Doom said:
I am suprised that this thread lasted 3 pages.
Funny ain't it?

Some comic-related threads here barely go on more than a page (if they even get passed the initial post), but these threads, they can go on for a lifetime.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back