Milk is vile and disgusting

Nothing. I found out that all the resturaunts here in this town are privately owned. That means the owners can have their own rules, as long as they follow some standard corporate policy.

So they all decided that they don't wanna be open late. They close at like 10pm. Only the McDonald's stays open.

well dont go to rotton ronnies, you had mite as well cook a bunch of fries and meat then drink the grease and youll still have an extra 5 years. Were I live all the sweet places are open till liker, forever so i never have problems finding food

I've started drinking this weird rice drink instead of milk. It's got this real pleasent vanilla flavor. It sounds weird and I was pretty apprehensive about it, but it's good. I can't drink milk so it's nice to have something so I can eat cereal.

E.Vi.L. said:
Heretic.

Rice milk... Are you really an American or are you a Chinese spy?

But me rikey. Me drink rong time.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I am a Doctor, and I say bull**** to the not drinking milk!
Here Here!
E said:
I've started drinking this weird rice drink instead of milk. It's got this real pleasent vanilla flavor. It sounds weird and I was pretty apprehensive about it, but it's good. I can't drink milk so it's nice to have something so I can eat cereal.
Go back to ****ing France, you ****ing Communist peice of ****.

*stabs VVD in the ear*

Communist.

You think I'm scared of you Baby Nexus? Your Junior Nexus powers are nothing compared to my lactose intolerability and cocked fists.

Victor Von Doom said:
You think I'm scared of you Baby Nexus? Your Junior Nexus powers are nothing compared to my lactose intolerability and cocked fists.
Bring it on, lactose intole-*****.

Are you kidding? I stab ignorant sluts in the eyes with toothpicks just for talking crap about the Punisher. I will destroy you!!! :lol:

Your lactose intolerance has completely destroyed my reverance for you, Doom.

Now...YOU MUST DIE!!!

moonmaster said:
Your lactose intolerance has completely destroyed my reverance for you, Doom.

Now...YOU MUST DIE!!!

I said "mildly". I can have real milk in my cereal......but only after all the nutrients have been destroyed by having Coco Krispies or Apple Jacks wade in it can I enjoy milk.

I like ice cream.......I just can't have a large chocolate shake!!!!

GIMME BACK MY REVERANCE!!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
I like ice cream.......I just can't have a large chocolate shake!!!!

No large chocolate milkshake?!?

I can't stand seeing you like this. There is only one thing left to do.

euthanasia.jpg

Latest posts

Back