Milk is vile and disgusting

Ice said:
Funny ain't it?

Some comic-related threads here barely go on more than a page (if they even get passed the initial post), but these threads, they can go on for a lifetime.

:lol:

Ultimate Central........Not Just Comics. Life. :lol:

Ice said:
Ladies and gents, are new un-official slogan.

Our?

The Grammar Nazis made me do it. :(

grammarnazi9bx.jpg

You guys and your pansy-*** digestive systems...you should see me eat. I once consumed 16 double cheeseburgers--from McDonald's of all places (they have them on the dollar menu...best thing ever)--in one sitting. I had just come from a really intense work out and was starving, and smoked a few bowls so had the munchies as well. We (my old roommate and I) spent $22 at McDonalds...which I can't believe, but we got 20 double cheeseburgers (the rest went to tax). My roommate ate four, then got full. I was already on my seventh or eighth by the time he said he was done. I started getting full around number twelve, but kept going and managed to finish off the last one. I was mildly uncomfortable from my fullness, but my stomach of steel digested those 16 DC's with no problem.

Granted, McDonald's hamburger's are only about 2% actual beef...

Speaking of McD's....

It is utterly stupid that at 2:30am I cannot get a couple McChicken sandwiches because they're on their "late night menu". Only serving combo items #2-9???? That is retarded. I can't get a Big Mac!!!!

Taco Bell is closed too.

I'm so hungry.

Victor Von Doom said:
Speaking of McD's....

It is utterly stupid that at 2:30am I cannot get a couple McChicken sandwiches because they're on their "late night menu". Only serving combo items #2-9???? That is retarded. I can't get a Big Mac!!!!

Taco Bell is closed too.

I'm so hungry.

I assume the reason for that is that during the middle of the night they have less employees working (therefore less people to "assemble" the food), as well as those four or five items on the late night menu being much more expensive and therefore they get more return for their effort and product.

DIrishB said:
You guys and your pansy-*** digestive systems...you should see me eat. I once consumed 16 double cheeseburgers--from McDonald's of all places (they have them on the dollar menu...best thing ever)--in one sitting. I had just come from a really intense work out and was starving, and smoked a few bowls so had the munchies as well. We (my old roommate and I) spent $22 at McDonalds...which I can't believe, but we got 20 double cheeseburgers (the rest went to tax). My roommate ate four, then got full. I was already on my seventh or eighth by the time he said he was done. I started getting full around number twelve, but kept going and managed to finish off the last one. I was mildly uncomfortable from my fullness, but my stomach of steel digested those 16 DC's with no problem.

Granted, McDonald's hamburger's are only about 2% actual beef...

Reminds me once in college McD's was doing a promotion for the triple cheeseburger for 99cents. We showed up and purchased ten for a group of five. We purchased ten more when we saw one guy eat two of them under a minute. We beat him the money he spent for those ten to eat them in ten minutes.

Then, the cashier lady decided to get in on it, and said she'd throw in the 99 cent sign as well

He did it, and walked off with the sign. IT was a glorious day for us

Bowker said:
Before bottled water, the only supply of safe drinking water was in boiled or fermented form. As late as the 18th century in Europe, the rich drank nothing but wine, beer, coffee, and tea. They risked death otherwise. The habit dies hard.

More than 70% of western Europeans by descent can drink milk as adults, compared with less than 30% of people from parts of Africa, eastern and south-eastern Asia and Oceania.
Biologists have found evidence that the people with the highest frequency of milk-digestion ability were the ones with a history of pastoralism. The Tutsi of central Africa, the Bedouin of the desert, the Irish, Czech and Spanish people - this list of people has almost nothing in common except that they all have a history of herding sheep, goats or cattle. They are the champion milk digesters of the human race.

~Matt Ridley
The Origins of Virtue and Genome

HA! Us milk drinking people are all elite *****es

BOOYA

Planet-Man said:
I'm in the same boat as you. Despite my father's insistence to the point of flat-out yelling at me, I have never eaten more than 1/4 of a steak in my life.
My dad has just given up. He never expects me to finish a peice of steak.
Victor Von Doom said:
Ultimate Central........Not Just Comics. Life.
"Ultimate Central: Now With 40% More Pointlessness!"
Victor Von Doom said:
Our?

The Grammar Nazis made me do it. :(

grammarnazi9bx.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DIrishB said:
DIB makes me feel like a girly man.
Ultimate Houde said:
HA! Us milk drinking people are all elite *****es

BOOYA
We milk drinkers are truly the Chosen Ones. Let us all join our hearts so that we may exterminate the wretchid Lactose Intolerant, once and for all.

Ultimate Houde said:
Mooney, quick, get the milk rocket, I'll sport some Cream pistols....
I'm having such a gay day today
I've already got a Dairy Gun...

...In mah pants.

moonmaster said:
I've already got a Dairy Gun...

(loads of useless space, like's mooney's head)
...In mah pants.

I put something dirty, but I lost my balls and edited it

Mine is always set to maximum

Replace one of the m's with a c and you know what I was going for.

Last edited:
My Dad puts his milk in the microwave:x I don't know why but he likes HOT milk. It smells gross too:? :? ...... I'm really glad I didn't pick that up from him

Latest posts

Back