Milk is vile and disgusting

This went from who likes Yoohoo and Ovaltine to why boobies and breastmilk should be ok in society.

I have no clue as to what to comment.....

What is the stigma associated with adults? Did you mean the stigma adults associate with breasts? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be snippy, I'm just confused by the phraseology of your statement.

In any case, I think the only real stigma to overcome is the general repulsion towards confronting human anatomy that most moral authorities have. But I already said that.

Regardless, I think it's really silly that we consider the boobies of an animal a non-taboo dairy resource, but the boobies of our own species a taboo one. Some people give out blood, sell hair, donate sperm. How bad could breastmilk really be?

Mind you, I'm not promoting this because I have a DESIRE for breastmilk. It's just a thought I've been having and I feel that it's a natural course to follow from the way science and commerce have traditionally collaborated.

Ourchair is right. There is no reason why we shouldn't be drinking human milk. Yet, if it was presented to me, I would have to pass.

What is the stigma associated with adults? Did you mean the stigma adults associate with breasts? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be snippy, I'm just confused by the phraseology of your statement.

Not that I have a stigma against it, I'm just saying that most people would look at this with an attitude of a 78 year old, drinking the milk directly out of the breast of a wet nurse. If you can't visualize people looking at that oldly, I don't know how else to present it.

In any case, I think the only real stigma to overcome is the general repulsion towards confronting human anatomy that most moral authorities have. But I already said that.

Which I did not notice, and just did. Which is my point as well.

Regardless, I think it's really silly that we consider the boobies of an animal a non-taboo dairy resource, but the boobies of our own species a taboo one. Some people give out blood, sell hair, donate sperm. How bad could breastmilk really be?

The cow's udder ain't it's boobies, it's the nipples. They have pancake nips. Breastmilk, without the pasterization process, could be very deterimental for adults, because of antigens that may be presented within the breastmilk itself. Which is why we pastuerize and homogenize cow's milk in the first place.

Mind you, I'm not promoting this because I have a DESIRE for breastmilk. It's just a thought I've been having and I feel that it's a natural course to follow from the way science and commerce have traditionally collaborated.

Natural progression? We spent the last 10,000 or so years making the cow stupid enough to do nothing but spurt milk for our consumption. How long would it take, and would it be feasible to have Breast Milk be a conssumable resource?

I vote for nay, the science of it seems impossible. It would have to be extremely expensive milk for it even to be plausible.

I think the problem your having Ourchair is volumne of milk produced. The female breasts produce enough milk for the baby that is feeding off of it, with perhaps a couple of teaspoons more. That is probably only a pint or two (whatever the size of a standard baby bottle is). After the pastuerization process, the milk would be les, as stuff was taken out of it. Too produce enough consummable milk, we would need to 'milk' several hundred females in a rotating fashion, nevermind the health issues involving feeding them the correct diet so they could produce more milk. I'm sure you are not the first person to think of this Ourchair, but the above reason it probably why is hasn't been done before.

Ourchair is right. There is no reason why we shouldn't be drinking human milk. Yet, if it was presented to me, I would have to pass.
Strangely, I would have to pass too.

Well okay, I'd try it once. But I'd give anything a chance.

Ultimate Houde said:
The cow's udder ain't it's boobies, it's the nipples. They have pancake nips.
I know they aren't boobies. I'm being silly by trying to be colorful about it. :p

Ultimate Houde said:
Breastmilk, without the pasterization process, could be very deterimental for adults, because of antigens that may be presented within the breastmilk itself.
Yeah, I heard about that.

Ultimate Houde said:
I vote for nay, the science of it seems impossible. It would have to be extremely expensive milk for it even to be plausible.
Well, since I am speaking of a commercial industry then it'd have to be a ridiculously expensive luxury good. Hey people will pay big money for the absolutely silliest things. Like caviar, for example, which are essentially just fish eggs.

Ultimate Houde said:
Too produce enough consummable milk, we would need to 'milk' several hundred females in a rotating fashion, nevermind the health issues involving feeding them the correct diet so they could produce more milk.
:twisted:

Okay fine, I'll concede that as a "scientician" you've probably proven the impossibilities. But I still insist that on a cultural and social level, there is perhaps nothing wrong with it. It'd just be a matter of thinking of breastmilk with the same 'neutral' eyes we regard the present dairy industry.

Last edited:
Okay fine, I'll concede that as a "scientician" you've probably proven the impossibilities. But I still insist that on a cultural and social level, there is perhaps nothing wrong with it. It'd just be a matter of thinking of breastmilk with the same 'neutral' eyes we regard the present dairy industry.

And I'll concede that once people get around the social stigma that's associated with it, it would be a good alternative.

So, what some ice cream?

And I'll concede that once people get around the social stigma that's associated with it, it would be a good alternative.

So, what some ice cream?

Or some boobie cream? OMGLOL!!!!!!!!!11

The sad thing is that a commercialized breastmilk industry is most likely to lead to a commodification of different kinds of breastmilk, because the human race is rather perverse like that.

It's like: "NIGGER MILK is better than CHINK MILK!" Why? "Because CHINKS eat some weird **** in their diet"

Or: "DRINK CHINK MILK... they eat all sorts of homeopathic weird stuff that guarantees virility and long life!"

*Sigh*

The sad thing is that a commercialized breastmilk industry is most likely to lead to a commodification of different kinds of breastmilk, because the human race is rather perverse like that.

It's like: "NIGGER MILK is better than CHINK MILK!" Why? "Because CHINKS eat some weird **** in their diet"

Or: "DRINK CHINK MILK... they eat all sorts of homeopathic weird stuff that guarantees virility and long life!"

*Sigh*

Wait, Black breast milk isn't chocolate milk?

You don't know what you're missing.

There is nothing better than the breast milk of a Cambodian Immigrant.

Only 100% Cambodian though.

You don't know what you're missing.

There is nothing better than the breast milk of a Cambodian Immigrant.

Only 100% Cambodian though.

If ourchair's theory of milkism came true, I don't think they'd allow Cambodian milk on the market.

"Milkism". I rule.

If the breastmilk industry came to be, can you imagine the confusion that'd ensue from the request, "Could you please pass me a jug of milk?"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

From A Bay Area Craigslist Post:

We are offering a free room for a woman who is willing to provide breast milk for consumption to the household. We are an otherwise vegan house but have recently read A.O. Wilson's study of the benefits of human breast milk to all human beings of any age. This is not sexual. Neither appearance nor sexual preference are of any concern to us.

We are willing to accept one child into the house as well. We do not want to take breast milk away from a nursing child however. We also don't need gallons of breast milk but whatever you can muster; it is a nutritional supplement for members of the house who want to partake.

The room is 10'x 15' in a sunny house in Berkeley. There are 7 other people in the house and we live largely communally - shared food and house supplies. You must still pay for food, only rent is free. Reply to this posting and we will set up a time. Contact Dana.

Free lodgings. For breastmilk.

I think the bigger shock here is why you are on the internet searching for breastmilk?

Wait---no.....that's not actually a shock.

I think the bigger shock here is why you are on the internet searching for breastmilk?

Wait---no.....that's not actually a shock.

yeah, I was about to say.... because I've seen one where a gay guy was looking for a roomate that would "put out," then put a picture of himself.....

......then his *******. Cheeks spread open and everything. I showed it to my bf, and I've never seen anyone gag so hard in my life.

Latest posts

Back