Milk is vile and disgusting

Milk is still vile.

It still gives me gas.

But.....I have found another awesome drink to counter milk's horribleness.

Cherry Coke Zero. I thought Coke Zero was awesome enough.....but NO! They went one step further and made Cherry Coke with 0 calories. It is awesome.

Now I just wish they'd bring back Diet Coke with Lemon and just normal Vanilla Coke.

D.Lish.Us.
I'll drink anything "Cherry Coke-". Mainly, I drink Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper.

I also love Mountain Dew Code Red. It reminds me of kiddie cocktails, which in turn reminds me of childhood. All I need is a little plastic sword with a cherry on it.
Chocolate milk is the best milk ever.
Aw, hells yes. Chocolate milk is tasty to the max. It makes me feel all warm inside.

Tummy is the worst word in the English language. I will forgive you your use of it.

This time.

*looks at the sign on name*

*Looks at the post count*

*looks at the join date*

****ing n00bs, thinking they have some pull on this site.

TummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummy

GO SCIENCE!

*looks at the sign on name*

*Looks at the post count*

*looks at the join date*

****ing n00bs, thinking they have some pull on this site.

TummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummyTummy

GO SCIENCE!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread makes me wanna go eat a Texas Double Whopper, heavy on the jalapenos.

vegan.jpg

Wow...

I'm with DIB on this one, one of my favorite meals is 3 double cheeseburgers from McD's and big *** glass o' milk (yeah yeah, not kosher, don't care)

I think I'd eat a bullet before going back to being a vegitarian, last time I tried it, my kidneys failed and I spent like 3 weeks in the hospital.

I've said it before. BK Triple Stacker, with mozarella sticks and a Coke.

Eaten while watching a Justice League Unlimited DVD before work, usually.

All I wanna know is how did we start talking about Meat in the Milk thread when there's a thread already cleverly named "MEAT"? :?

Wow...

I'm with DIB on this one, one of my favorite meals is 3 double cheeseburgers from McD's and big *** glass o' milk (yeah yeah, not kosher, don't care)

I think I'd eat a bullet before going back to being a vegitarian, last time I tried it, my kidneys failed and I spent like 3 weeks in the hospital.

And yet another post that makes me want more of Skotti

Oh man, I've just had the best chocolate milk I've ever had. It's from some company called Lucerne that I'd never heard of before. They call it Chill'n Chocolate (I know, but whatever. . .) and it's supposedly "reduced fat" but it certainly taste like cold melted chocolate, so I sincerely wonder how "reduced" it could be.

Latest posts

Back