Mmmmmmm....Turkey!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, UC!!!!

I give thanks for all of you crazy Taft blasters.

on front page I saw this

And I honestly thought it was going to be a homosexual thread about Donald Faison :lol:

Here's what we're having at my house for Thanksgiving:

• Yellow rice with pigeon beans (Arroz con gandules!)
  • Turkey
  • Potato/egg salad
  • Macaroni salad
  • Regular Salad
  • Corn
  • Chocolate Pudding Pie
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Chips
  • Soda

I can't wait.

To avoid the awkwardness of last year....I have decided never to go to anyone's place for Thanksgiving unless I am dating someone in that family.

And although me and Bacon-N-Eggs Betty are officially bf/gf......we are not at that point in the relationship where it's time to meet each other's families.

So I'm spending Thanksgiving solo. Me and the Captain had breakfast.....and we've already eaten our Thanksgiving dinner feast:

AN ENTIRE CRAVE CASE FROM WHITE CASTLE!

That's right. 20 cheeseburgers. And large cheese fries. With a large diet coke.

Bestest.Holiday Meal.EVAR!

To avoid the awkwardness of last year....I have decided never to go to anyone's place for Thanksgiving unless I am dating someone in that family.

And although me and Bacon-N-Eggs Betty are officially bf/gf......we are not at that point in the relationship where it's time to meet each other's families.

So I'm spending Thanksgiving solo. Me and the Captain had breakfast.....and we've already eaten our Thanksgiving dinner feast:

AN ENTIRE CRAVE CASE FROM WHITE CASTLE!

That's right. 20 cheeseburgers. And large cheese fries. With a large diet coke.

Bestest.Holiday Meal.EVAR!
Did I hear cheeseburgers?

Hey look at me, I'm John Cho!

(Doom won't be able to tell I'm not John Cho because all Asians look alike, remember?)

Weight

Before: 139lbs

After: not done yet

Menu: Turducken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Sage Stuffing, Yams, Homemade Noodles, Corn, Lima Beans, Cole Slaw, Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie.

I'm shooting to be in a coma by nightfall.

Oh my god....I think i ate so much I'm going blind. :shock:

You, too huh?

And we haven't even gotten to the desert yet!

My uncle and family came by. They brought bread, cheese cake, crumb cake, lasagna, ginger ale. And my dad made cranberry yam.

Lots of food.

mmmmmm crumb cake *drools and tries to crawl towards the light*

Back