Moonmaster's Art

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Here's a little bit of my art. I hope you don't think its too bad.

astonishingxmen.jpg

I really wish I could learn to shade like you do. I don't know how to detail the drawing with shade and outlines... That's my criptonite, really. I'll get some of my stuff up here, too, but I'm warning you: I don't usually draw already created characters...

Goodwill said:
I really wish I could learn to shade like you do. I don't know how to detail the drawing with shade and outlines... That's my criptonite, really. I'll get some of my stuff up here, too, but I'm warning you: I don't usually draw already created characters...
Try using the side of your pencil lead. That's a good way to start. Just tilt the pencil a little bit and little shade.

Okay, here's something new. Daredevil, inked and colored to the best of my very meager abilities.

ae8c04d6.jpg

(photobucket cut off the bottom, but its only like a half an inch of knees)

Alright, I'll keep on posting my art. (either I do or Irish 4204 will bludgeon me to death with a blender)

wolverine.jpg

That's some pretty good use of cross-hatching... I really like what you've done with that! Your best yet, Moon!

I drew this one a looooong time ago, but I like it. If anybodys interested (considering that most people on here are Marvel fans) I have a Batman pic that I'm very proud of.

The UFF (as mentioned in ourchair's UFF art thread)

UFF.jpg

moonmaster said:
The UFF (as mentioned in ourchair's UFF art thread)

UFF.jpg
Pretty nice work there. Johnny's flames are kind of a bit unclear, but you did some great work on the Thing textures, which is like, my obsession when it comes to drawing the UFF.

Well, we can't let Johnny Freeze and Skotti-Chan have all the fun on this site. So, I present Batman! Before seeing Batman Begins I decided to re-read Year One, and this is my attempt at a David Mazzucchelli style Bats. ENJOY IT *****ES!!!:

batman.jpg

moonmaster said:
Well, we can't let Johnny Freeze and Skotti-Chan have all the fun on this site. So, I present Batman! Before seeing Batman Begins I decided to re-read Year One, and this is my attempt at a David Mazzucchelli style Bats. ENJOY IT *****ES!!!:

batman.jpg

Woah. Very cool. I like the whole vanishing point thing. :D

I have 2 new drawings to post: Daredevil and Elektra, and the Ultimate Defenders. But not until tomorrow, cuz I'm lazy and I don't want to scan them tonight. :D

I want to see Ultimate Defenders!

ProjectX2 said:
I want to see Ultimate Defenders!

It's not incredibly good, but its better than some of the other stuff I've drawn. (It's also a bit "Hitch-ian".)

Latest posts

Back