Morbius, Blade, & Ultimate vampires

The Captain said:
some animosity there..... do you mean stupid as in dd : redemption stupid??well, as outlandish and stupid as it is, look for luke cage in the sixth issue of the ultimates :D hows that for stupid??
When Captain brought up Luke Cage being in "The Warriors" arc wasn't I the one to say "Luke Cage is not going to be in USM he's slated to be in The Ultimates as an Ultimate Defender" I am the one who informed you of that so how can I be stupid?

Daredevil: Redemption....You're just saying it's stupid because A) You don't read it.
B) To get to me.
Either way it's definitely not a bad read.

The Captain said:
anyway, to get down to a more serious issue...the oz bat sounds like a nice idea, regardless of the matter, i see morbius being connected to spider-man....without that connection, this story wont work in my opinion....i see morbius biting folks due to his hunger and blade gets involved trying to kill the guy while spidey knows about morbius dual persona and tries to subdue them both....

Exactly, I am more interested in seeing a history of Blade in this arc though I hope they explain just how Ultimate Vampires play out in the Ultimate Universe; If they're monsters or if they're actually intelligent and run their own society. If S.H.I.E.L.D. knows about them.

If things don't get a whole lot more civil real quick I'm going to lock this up.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Exactly, I am more interested in seeing a history of Blade in this arc though I hope they explain just how Ultimate Vampires play out in the Ultimate Universe; If they're monsters or if they're actually intelligent and run their own society. If S.H.I.E.L.D. knows about them.

In some ways, i'm really antsy about this arc. I really think that UU could do without vampires and stuff. That said, I did like the premise of 616 Blade (although I've never read anything about him). I think the underculture type thing depicted in the Blade films would be really interesting. But dude, of course SHIELD knows about it. SHIELD knows about EVERYTHING. They even know about this conversation :scared:

the last stand pt 4

TheManWithoutFear said:
When Captain brought up Luke Cage being in "The Warriors" arc wasn't I the one to say "Luke Cage is not going to be in USM he's slated to be in The Ultimates as an Ultimate Defender" I am the one who informed you of that so how can I be stupid?

Daredevil: Redemption....You're just saying it's stupid because A) You don't read it.
B) To get to me.
Either way it's definitely not a bad read.

Ill go with choice A, i could careless how it affects you....
you are jumping to conclusions which is why no one understands you.. We were speculating (myself and project) the possibility of luke showing up in ult spider-man and that it would be likely that he could show up in the warriors arc if he did.....YOU my friend went on thinking we were confirming it....we were having fun with our idea and you just went all psycho with it..

read between the lines people, dont get mad over ideas...

Caduceus said:
In some ways, i'm really antsy about this arc. I really think that UU could do without vampires and stuff. That said, I did like the premise of 616 Blade (although I've never read anything about him). I think the underculture type thing depicted in the Blade films would be really interesting. But dude, of course SHIELD knows about it. SHIELD knows about EVERYTHING. They even know about this conversation :scared:

I think Vampires should be done. Well it's kind of not important what I think because it's going to be done and has already been done. The question is are they going to be more of a mythical thing or a scientific thing. Mythical being the classic only comes out at night, super strength, blood sucking and Scientific being more or less an individual with a disease that needs blood to survive? The latter seems more logical but the former is definitely more fun. I like Blade a lot the first Movie was awesome. I hope Bendis does this right. I just don't know how he's going to squeeze all of the mythology into this arc. Things he has to cover are:
Blade's History (Maybe not and he can just come into action like Daredevil and be somewhat mysterious right now)
Vampire Mythology
Morbius' Story
Peter's Personal life

:gripe: <-- you know what that's for...

Caduceus said:
In some ways, i'm really antsy about this arc. I really think that UU could do without vampires and stuff.

Dude, everything needs either vampires, Pai Mei or lesbians. Since USM has neither Pai Mei or Lesbians, it has to have vampires. Understand?

Nurhachi said:
Dude, everything needs either vampires, Pai Mei or lesbians. Since USM has neither Pai Mei or Lesbians, it has to have vampires. Understand?

LMAO. Its true, everywhere needs Pai Mei. I just don't see why you can't have more than one.

Pai Mei is that little asian dude off Kill Bill V2 who taught the Bride all her martial arts tricks. Hes the man. And he taught her the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Tecnique.

Shame on you for not remembering Pai Mei!

A great idea that I want to work into my theory came from over at www.ultimate-x.com . I was tossin' around my idea about Morbius being Oscorp and Pete trying to help him with Blade hunting him. Ultimate Archangel Added to it by suggesting that...

1. Instead of Oscorp being involved what if it had to do with the Carnage blood sample.

2. (This is what I really liked) The Vampire society was after Morbius because they saw him as a superior weapon against Blade.

Anyway I asked if I could work it in with my theory and he said yea, just give him credit where it's due so there it is.

Goodwill said:
Right... All we know is that Blade is a vampire hunter. He appears to have been bitten because he had fangs in his first appearance in the Special Ultimate Spider-Man issue. Hey, maybe Morbius was the vampire that bit Blade?

that sounds interesting.....but i think blade will already be a vampire and will hunt morbius, which wont have any connection to him being bitten.... but i dont know, i do think your idea was cool though.

TheManWithoutFear said:
A great idea that I want to work into my theory came from over at www.ultimate-x.com . I was tossin' around my idea about Morbius being Oscorp and Pete trying to help him with Blade hunting him. Ultimate Archangel Added to it by suggesting that...

1. Instead of Oscorp being involved what if it had to do with the Carnage blood sample.

2. (This is what I really liked) The Vampire society was after Morbius because they saw him as a superior weapon against Blade.

Anyway I asked if I could work it in with my theory and he said yea, just give him credit where it's due so there it is.

Just to expand on this and show you this guy's thoughts straight with his own words.

Ultimate Archangel said:
I see what you mean about he shouldn't just "be" one, but I think that could be tied in with the whole super-vamp thing. There are only a few vamps dotted around the world and Morbius is super.

Could make it into a prophecy thing. (I wouldn't want to see this but I am just thinking). They could make it so that there is a prophecised super vamp that will come and save the vampire race from extinction. Blade is preparing for it, and the vamps discover Morbius, who has Spidey's blood in him (somehow). Thus, Spidey has a sense of responsibilty that he must "kill" him.

none of that really made any sense to me, but the part with morbius having a taint of spidey blood in him could be feasable, but im going with the theory of morbius having a similar fate to vampires by having some sort of genetic thing involving bats.....

TheManWithoutFear said:
Morbius has now turned into this Super-Vampire because of his accident and The Vampire society views him as the chosen one that will save it's people so they're trying to get to him before anything happens to him... like Blade killing him.

how is he a "super" vamp??? i dont think the vamp society will be involved with morbius....but knowing bendis and how he likes to stretch 3 issues in 6, that could happen... :cry:

Latest posts

Back