Morbius, Blade, & Ultimate vampires

The Captain said:
how is he a "super" vamp???

He's a "super-vampire" because he is not a vampire but he is a mixture of human and a vampire bat... so maybe he can do things other vampires can't... sunlight, crosses, garlic, whatever.... do we understand now? If you don't like the idea just say so.

Last edited:
You know I had a idea like Dracula was one of the world's first mutant. I mean if Apocalypse can be from Egypt and Wolverine is like 200 years old. Then why not. I think that would work very well in the ultimate universe. I mean it wouldn't be that supernatural and would make sense in the ultimate universe. I think Moribus could be a sciencist that is studing mutations and is working at the same universy that Doctor Connors was working. He could also have Ben Reily as his lab assisant, who shows him the Carnage stuff. Then something goes wrong and he becomes some kind of vampirte creature. He doesn't have to have anything to do with bats. But Blade thinks he some kind of new super vampire and tries to kill him. Also anyone hoping to see Ultimate Whlstler (only if he's like the one in the movie)

thee great one said:
You know I had a idea like Dracula was one of the world's first mutant. I mean if Apocalypse can be from Egypt and Wolverine is like 200 years old. Then why not. I think that would work very well in the ultimate universe. I mean it wouldn't be that supernatural and would make sense in the ultimate universe. I think Moribus could be a sciencist that is studing mutations and is working at the same universy that Doctor Connors was working. He could also have Ben Reily as his lab assisant, who shows him the Carnage stuff. Then something goes wrong and he becomes some kind of vampirte creature. He doesn't have to have anything to do with bats. But Blade thinks he some kind of new super vampire and tries to kill him. Also anyone hoping to see Ultimate Whlstler (only if he's like the one in the movie)

that was a nice idea.....but how does he get fangs etc.....i cant really picture morbius without the whole "bat" theme for some reason....

My idea for ultimate vampires is similar to the underground society deal, except that there are very few left today. Maybe work them in with Molekevic's subterranean races; cousins of the Atlanteans or something.

I like interconnectivity. :D

DigiEmissary said:
My idea for ultimate vampires is similar to the underground society deal, except that there are very few left today. Maybe work them in with Molekevic's subterranean races; cousins of the Atlanteans or something.

I like interconnectivity. :D

That is a good idea. I also like interconnectivity.

Re: Ultimate Morbius Revealed!

I'm not liking the look too much, its too classic vampire, not realistic enough. Though if that does help the story ok.

Re: Ultimate Morbius Revealed!

I already stated my approval in the other thread.

Morbius was always a realistic take on vampirism, so I hope that continues in the realistic UU.

Latest posts

Back