Mortal Kombat Vs. Detective Comics?

CIVILITY2.jpg

This site and a few others are talking about it. http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=112217

Well this time around Mortal Kombat 8 will not be able to be released for the Nintendo Wii. As Mortal Kombat 8 is going to use the Unreal 3 Engine and the Nintendo Wii cannot run the Unreal 3 Engine. (Dont believe me, look it up)

So b/c of this there going to release an eclusive Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe game just for the Nintendo Wii. This is very easily going to be done as they already have the Engine (MKA Engine) and all the MK characters already made. They just have to make the DC characters and DC backgrounds and pick out there favorite MKA characters and bam, have an eclusive game for the Wii that was very easy to make. And its perfect for testing grounds on a VS game in the future. Also the T rating is something DC and Nintendo wanted. Which means its going to be MKA style fighting but no blood or fatalitys.

But dont worry guys...The real Mortal Kombat 8 is still being made and its going to be realistic and gory and for xbox 360 and PS3.

I'm hoping it's true it could be cool

You know what seems more likely to me? a Mortal Kombat game with a couple of exclusive DC characters, a la Soul Caliber.

And that would be cool.

and its true

check mortalkombatonline.com and noob.com

im so disheartened, this was supposed to bring MK back to its roots. And you just know TW and DC wont allow fatalities, MK without fatalities is like like a dog without its balls.

atleast we might get some decent MK comics

star wars in soul calibur, snake in smash bros, Batman in mortal kombat

the world is getting weirder everyday

This would work better if they went with DC/Vertigo, but only used the dark, badass, fighting-based characters. Lobo, Batman, Rorschach and mother****ing V in a fighting game? Holy ****!

Edit: Mr. Moore, I'm soooooooooooooo sorry.:(

Last edited:
Batman's fatality assuming fatalities are in should be awesome. Though Superman's could be awesome too.

Last edited:
Wow. I remember when I was ten, when the Marvel vs. Capcom series was in its glory, people would always say "Well, what about DC vs. Mortal Kombat?" And you know, I never thought it would actually happen.

This could either revive the MK series and bring DC gaming back around, or it could fail miserably.

Yeah, I was just going to post that.

This is the biggest piece of fail since God created the platypus.

:lol: poor platypus, created by the parts god had left over , like kid makes a random thing with extra lego blocks

Yeah. It's disappointing but I can understand it. No blood = angry mortal kombat fans , Too much blood = angry dc fans. So they have found a common ground.

Plus fatalities had to go. As DC heroes don't kill as a rule e.g Batman has code against it. And the fatalities wouldn't work on say Superman. It would be too much to work to find a common ground so removing them I can see.

But again I'm disappointed by it.

Last edited:
there will probably be some sort of non-dismembering finishing moves in instead

and there is a teaser trailer on gamesradar

Trailer
[youtube]PSt6uBMHJQE[/youtube]

Interview

[youtube]j0lmU2418pg[/youtube]
ok this is starting to not sound so bad

Last edited:
Wow. I remember when I was ten, when the Marvel vs. Capcom series was in its glory, people would always say "Well, what about DC vs. Mortal Kombat?" And you know, I never thought it would actually happen.

This could either revive the MK series and bring DC gaming back around, or it could fail miserably.

I never heard that until now. I would love to see a Capcom sponsered Marvel vs. DC with some Capcom characters in the mix. But that's what Mugen is for. Peter Griffin vs. Popeye!

I really like Mortal Kombat so Im gonna give it a chance. Just because SubZero vs Scorpion is as stupid as Onslaught vs Ryu and even so Marvel vs Capcom was an enjoyable game.

Last edited:
Just saw this now. I don't really know much about Mortal Kombat, so I can't be offended by an apparently 'dumb' idea. I'm not really into fighting games, but I'll probably buy it. The trailer was pretty cool, with Batman pretty much handing the other guy his ***.

Latest posts

Back