Mortal Kombat Vs. Detective Comics?

More Screens

MKDC1.jpg

MKDC3.jpg

MKDC2.jpg

Oh please Mr. Scorpion, please don't hurt me!

where's Batman's cape?

I like the spine detail on the back of Scorpions costume

MKDC2.jpg

Oh please Mr. Scorpion, please don't hurt me!

where's Batman's cape?

I like the spine detail on the back of Scorpions costume

Actually, it looks like Scorpion is about to be taken down hard. Batman's obviously about to trip him (notice his legs are locked around Scorpion's, and Bats is twisting his upper body to build up momentum?

943566_20080623_screen003.jpg

Wow, I can't beleive they brought back Scorpions Scissor Take-Down (not a bad thing, it's just kindof a forgotten special not seen since MK2)

That's some awesome clothing damage on batman, you can even see him bleeding underneath, makes them really look like scrapes.

Batman got his cape back!

Last edited:
That's some awesome clothing damage on batman, you can even see him bleeding underneath, makes them really look like scrapes.

Batman got his cape back!

I hope that just happens during the course of the battle and its not just a 'battle-scarred' alternate suit.

I hope that just happens during the course of the battle and its not just a 'battle-scarred' alternate suit.

no they start out in pristine condition

damage will increase as the match goes on, and apparently you can break Scorpion and Sub-Zero's facemasks off (Scorpions leaving behind just a jaw bone!)

Considering the fact it's meant to be armour should it rip like that? :lol:

I also thought that, but if you look at it closely, it does look like it's more of a tear in armour-like padding than a rip in spandex.

Ah, Careful thinking like mole is the path to the darkside :twisted:

And yeah your right it could be padding.

so the villains also get fatalities? i wonder what would be Joker's or Luthor's.

whats wrong with it? it looks like they only added the armbands, which isn't the end of the world, probably just put them in to break up all the red

It's just odd, is all. I thought it might have been some recent redesign that I missed out on. Also, the gloves are all bandy and weird.

Latest posts

Back