Mortal Kombat Vs. Detective Comics?

Gemini

http://blog.newsarama.com/2007/09/27/mortal-kombat-vs-dc-rumor-has-game-fans-worried/

.......what........the.....****....?

as an avid MK fan this has me incredibly worried, because MK and DC mixing is just so absurd. and I'm sure most people here would agree with me

the only DC characters i could see even being in the same reality as MK is Batman (even this is a long shot), Lobo and a bunch of Vertigo characters ala V and Constantine

some Marvel characters would make more sense (Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, etc.) but the very idea of mixing MK with either of the big two is fundamentally flawed

but if this means we might be getting some decent Mortal Kombat comics, i'm in for this

Ohhhh does this mean we be able to be kill superman!

http://blog.newsarama.com/2007/09/27/mortal-kombat-vs-dc-rumor-has-game-fans-worried/

.......what........the.....****....?

as an avid MK fan this has me incredibly worried, because MK and DC mixing is just so absurd. and I'm sure most people here would agree with me

the only DC characters i could see even being in the same reality as MK is Batman (even this is a long shot), Lobo and a bunch of Vertigo characters ala V and Constantine

some Marvel characters would make more sense (Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, etc.) but the very idea of mixing MK with either of the big two is fundamentally flawed

but if this means we might be getting some decent Mortal Kombat comics, i'm in for this
Its not about what makes sense, its what the lawyers say they can do, MK and DC can get together because copyright allows it possible

Cassandra Cain and Deathstroke would own in this.

Deadshot and Catman are too more that would work.

Savant too.

Savage would be awesome as well.

Yeah, you need the darker characters to pull this off

You'll get yours. If you think I'm gonna be nice to Female Houde now you're sorely mistaken.

Wait...I wasn't supposed to mention that outloud.

+1

I'll go Mortal Kombat on your asses.

Hadouken!!!

... why are you all starring at me like that?

you are a...
Noob.gif

Latest posts

Back