My Awesome Fanfic!!!!!

zomg it is teh plot twist!!!111

dont listen joe upadte mor plz

hes just jelus u dont need canun to rite gud luk at ultimate power!!!!111 its teh hawt

twilitel is teh dum dis story suxxorz only dum ppl lik it an joe if u wan ignor kawntihnewitee den u need 2 label as AU so i dun haffa reed ur dum story jus to fin out tings rnt how dey shuld b

twilitel and joe mus b gay 4 eech uthur cuz no 1 but a gay luver culd like dis story lol

twilitel is teh dum dis story suxxorz only dum ppl lik it an joe if u wan ignor kawntihnewitee den u need 2 label as AU so i dun haffa reed ur dum story jus to fin out tings rnt how dey shuld b

twilitel and joe mus b gay 4 eech uthur cuz no 1 but a gay luver culd like dis story lol

U R the the gay 1. Ur jus jelous that everyone said that your fic was the sukiest thing in the history of evar.
Dont lisen to him joe, keep riting!

P.S. Green Lantern is my faves =^_^=
P.P.S. read my story okies? >_> <_< ^_^

Reading the replies on this thread is like dealing with preschoolers. You just know they're saying something, but it sure isn't any form of English known to humanity. :)

Seriously, though, enough, gang. I know the story's meant as a comedy, but the "reviews" and humor are getting off topic, as well as out of hand.

Reading the replies on this thread is like dealing with preschoolers. You just know they're saying something, but it sure isn't any form of English known to humanity. :)

Seriously, though, enough, gang. I know the story's meant as a comedy, but the "reviews" and humor are getting off topic, as well as out of hand.

I think the whole thing is a parody of some of the fanfics you see posted.

I'll move it to the lounge if it gets more out of hand.

I'll move it to the lounge if it gets more out of hand.

That was my understanding, I mean Super Joe is a shameless self insertion/Marty Sam type of character and Twilight, Wade's and my responses were meant to parody the typical preschool type of responses that these types of fics receive.

But if its annoying everyone I'll stop now.

Last edited:

That was my understanding, I mean Super Joe is a shameless self insertion/Marty Sam type of character[snip]

I've never heard of "Marty Sam", but I'm guessing it's the same as the "Mary Sue" and "Gary Stu" type characters that appear in so much bad fanfic. (And yes, believe it or not, there is good fanfic out there. Some of it's right here at UC.) So, yes, I understand that Joe's basically spoofing a bunch of things, including some of the stuff posted here. I'm not beyond that sort of thing myself, on occasion. :wink:

I just don't want this to end up 1) hurting someone's feelings because they're not in on the joke(s), and 2) getting so far out that Bass feels a need to come in and start handing out infractions as though they were M&Ms. (Maybe Joe should incorporate that into the.... no, no, no, don't go giving these guys any ideas! :D )

Okay, bottom line: I promise I won't snark at people for joking around on this thread, as long as it doesn't seem to be going too far.

By the way, Joe, you haven't updated in almost eight hours. Where's the next installment?

Part Four - "Boom Tube Boogie!"

"How are we going to get to Apokolips from here?" Green Lantern asked me.

"I have a Mother Box," I said, taking the Mother Box out of my belt.

"I thought only the New Gods had Mother Boxes," Green Lantern said.

"I got mine as a gift from Big Barda."

"I see," Green Lantern said, winking at me. I blushed. Hal knew me too well. I told the Mother Box I needed a Boom Tube to Apokolips and one showed up for us. Me and Green Lantern and Captain Renson in Green Lantern's power bubble flew into it.

We came out the other side in the sky over Apokolips.

"I never had a good time here," Green Lantern said.

"I have," I said, "But I like punching things."

We flew down to the planet's surface and began searching for the Ickins. We were walking around among the Hunger Dogs of Apokolips and they ignored us while we searched. Then Captain Renson called out, "There's one!"

He pointed to a little Ickin girl and she turned around and ran. We chased after her. She ran around a corner. When we turned around the corner there were hundreds of Parademons waiting for us.

"You feel like punching things now?" Green Lantern asked me.

"No, let's let them take us prisoner and maybe they'll take us to the other Ickins. We can always escape later."

"Good plan."

We were taken prisoner by the parademons and led to a big arena where they pushed us inside. Inside were all the Ickins. They all ran up to Captain Renson, who they recognized as a popular military hero. "Are you here to rescue us?" They asked.

"We're here to try," he said. "Maybe with Green Lantern and Super Joe's help we might even make it!"

"There's no escape form here!" A voice called out from behind the crowd.

"Who said that?" Green Lantern asked.

"I did," said the voice, pushing his way through the Ickins. "I'm Super Skrull and if I can't escape from here then no one can!"

"How did you get in here with these people?" I asked.

"These creatures started attacking us and kidnapping these people while we were conquering their planet. I was the only one who stayed behind to fight for the glory of the Skrull Empire while the rest of the fleet fled like cowardly females!"

"Some of the bravest people I've ever met are women," I said. "But I'll forgive you if you help us escape. It looks like we could use all the help we could get."

"I'll help get us out of here, but as soon as we escape we'll be enemies once more!"

"It's a deal. Forgive me for not shaking on it," I said, looking down at his giant rocky hand that was on fire. Just then some parademons came in and said Darkseid wanted to see us.

"I got a bad feeling about this," Green Lantern said.

"This is worse than being sent to the principal's office," I said and we were led out of the arena.

To be continued

Zounds!! That was a surprising moment with Super-Skrull!
I wonder if Super Joe can break the fourth wall as easily as he can the wall between the Marvel and DC universes...

I'm glad you guys are having as much fun reading this as I am writing it! Isn't it awesome?! I'm sorry I can't update faster but each one of these stories takes upwards of 15 minutes to write! I have other things to do too!! It's cool that you have questions and suggestions, but don't worry everything will be revealed in time!! Please limit all your posts only to lavish praise and talking about how awesome each new story is! Thnx!!!!

Part Five - "Apokolips Death Camp!"

The parademons were pushing me, Green Lantern, Super Skrull, and Captain Renson out of the arena and towards Darkseid's throne room. One of them pushed his energy staff hard into my back.

"I'm moving already!" I said. "Do you think that thing would help you if we really wanted to escape?" The parademon didn't answer me.

"This isn't such a bad place this time of year," Green Lantern said as an explosion from a nearby pit sent a huge flame into the sky. "At least it's not cold."

"I'd rather be laying in my bed listening to the new White Stripes song," I said. The paardemons took us to Darkseid's throne room. Darkseid was standing with his back to us and Desaad was standing next to Darkseid.

"So the famous Earth hero Super Joe has decided to pay me a visit," Darkseid said without turning around.

"I'm not here to socialize, Darkseid, I just want you to release the Ickins you kidnapped," I said.

"No," Darkseid said, "I'm afraid they're much too valuable to my plans. Besides, I wouldn't want to rob Desaad of all the fun he's been having experimenting with them."

"You're a monster!" Captain Renson said, charging toward Darkseid. Darkseid turned his head towards him and shot his Omega Beams from his eyes. They hit Captain Renson and he disintegrated.

"Jak! No!" I yelled. I've lost too many friends in the battle against evil.

"Don't worry," Darkseid said, turning around and facing me, "You'll get to see him again soon." He shot his Omega Beams at me too. I was pretty sure I could survive getting hit by them, because I've been hit by just about everything and nothing's hurt me yet, but before they got to me they stopped in midair. Everything stopped moving except for me, Green Lantern and Super Skrull. Metron was there and he had stopped time.

"Oh no, what now?" I asked.

"Super Joe, you're needed elsewhere right now."

"But I swore to help these people and a good friend of mine gave his life to do so. I can't just abandon them."

"You won't be abandoning them. You're needed for a mission in another time. When you are finished I can return you back to this exact moment."

I looked at the frozen Omega Beam coming my way. "Maybe not this exact moment." I said. "What is this mission you need me for and can Green Lantern and Super Skrull come too?"

"Hey, I never said I would help with anything other than escaping this planet!" Super Skrull said.

"Well, if we went on this mission Metron could help you escape!"

"Okay, " Super Skrull said, "I'll do it. But we're still enemies again when this is over."

"Fine. Where are we needed Metron?"

"Allow my Mobius Chair to take us where you're needed," Metron said and we disappeared from Darkseid's throne room. We reappeared in the middle of a jungle.

"Where are we now?" Green Lantern asked. "Africa? South America?"

"Guess again!" I said as a giant Tyrannosaurus Rex came toward us with its mouth wide open.

To be continued

Seriously, you need organizational skills, okay?

Your story has no point. You jump from one thing to another with absolutely no rhyme or reason to do it. Plus, you have elements of both universes, and haven't explained why? And you story plots make no sense, and it hsows you haven't done any research for this story, at all, and frankly reading this made my even stupider.

And lastly, which Green Lantern are you using, because, for real, you need to choose and pick one, and stop using an Amaglam of all three of them.

Oh, by the way, I hate this story, and refuse to read more, but with every chapter you post, I will pop in and insult it more?

Okies?

Your story has no point. You jump from one thing to another with absolutely no rhyme or reason to do it. Plus, you have elements of both universes, and haven't explained why? And you story plots make no sense, and it hsows you haven't done any research for this story, at all, and frankly reading this made my even stupider.

And lastly, which Green Lantern are you using, because, for real, you need to choose and pick one, and stop using an Amaglam of all three of them.

Oh, by the way, I hate this story, and refuse to read more, but with every chapter you post, I will pop in and insult it more?

Okies?

yes.

Okies?

OMG u r so mean!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneone

yah houd joe cn rite wut he wnts cuz his fic not urs hes no profeshunal riter u need 2 tak a chill pill lol

Please, I have more talent in my pinky finger than JOe has in his entire body.

OMG, that is SOOOO not true! YOu just like can't handle my imagination it's too vast for your little mind! Super Joe is so the best character ever and his adventures can't be limited to just one universe because they're so BIG!!!

Latest posts

Back