Naruto

Yea, looks like the finale is Naruto's team vs. Sasuske's team (Which is called Snake, which shows me Orichimaru is still around) vs. Itachi and Kisame.

What pisses me off is that Naruto's had a mission with Team Guy, Team Asuma, but not Hinata, Kiba and Shino. I like Kiba and Shino, and the hinata love angle seems to have fallen off the map.

This upsets me

Yea, looks like the finale is Naruto's team vs. Sasuske's team (Which is called Snake, which shows me Orichimaru is still around) vs. Itachi and Kisame.

What pisses me off is that Naruto's had a mission with Team Guy, Team Asuma, but not Hinata, Kiba and Shino. I like Kiba and Shino, and the hinata love angle seems to have fallen off the map.

This upsets me

Since Team 8 is a tracker team, I'm hoping that they will be utilized in finding team Snake and Akatusuki.

I dislike team 8 anyway. Hinata is so annoying. I really hope Kishimoto just keeps ignoring them.

What volume are they up to in the American Manga? I only read through volume 8, but I watched the anime far far past that.

I don't really know. I read the chapters off of NarutoFan as they come out. I can't stand the american manga, nor the anime.

The American manga is no different from the narutofan translated ones. And I agree about the American Anime. I have to watched it subbed because the American voices suck so much.

It's not different per se, but they screw with the translations a bit.

IE Kage Bunshin = ...Art of the Doppleganger?

Little things like that just bug me.

It's not different per se, but they screw with the translations a bit.

IE Kage Bunshin = ...Art of the Doppleganger?

Little things like that just bug me.
Seriously? Art of the Doppleganger? Glad I read the Narutofan translations.

Speaking of, I read the new chapter today. I really enjoy the Akatsuki. Tobi is funny and I love how little they seem to care when other members of the group die. I'm starting to get ticked that we still don't know who the leader or the other unnamed member are.

Seriously? Art of the Doppleganger? Glad I read the Narutofan translations.

Speaking of, I read the new chapter today. I really enjoy the Akatsuki. Tobi is funny and I love how little they seem to care when other members of the group die. I'm starting to get ticked that we still don't know who the leader or the other unnamed member are.

I still think the Akatsuki leader is the Yondaime.

Right. Because it's inconceivable that he could change his hair color.
Anime and manga characters all look the same except for their hair. You change the hair, you change the character. Switch Naruto's hair with Sasuke's hair or Lee's hair and you'd never know who was who.

I'm not saying its impossible, I'm just saying it is a bit of a reach. Besides it contradicts with the Naruto is the Yondaime theory I've been following for some time now.

Anime and manga characters all look the same except for their hair. You change the hair, you change the character. Switch Naruto's hair with Sasuke's hair or Lee's hair and you'd never know who was who.

I'm not saying its impossible, I'm just saying it is a bit of a reach. Besides it contradicts with the Naruto is the Yondaime theory I've been following for some time now.

Most people seem to think that Naruto's the Yondaime's son...and I'm so tired of hearing about it, that if Kishimoto makes this the case, I'm going to be very angry. Naruto actually being the Yondaime himself is interesting, but I still maintain that he's the Akatsuki leader. Just a hunch, I guess.

Hmm, haven't heard that theory yet.
It's mine. Back off.

The son theory doesn't work because someone in the village would have to know if their Hokage knocked someone up. And what happened to the mother? But when the 3rd used the Reaper Death seal on Orochimaru he said it was the 4th's technique and it bonded the user to the victim for all eternity. And after he used it he had the same seal on his stomach as Naruto. Well what if the 4th used it on the Kyuubi and they were bonded together to create Naruto. Now, granted that would be different then the way 3rd used it, but what if something went wrong or there were two different ways to use the attack. Therefore...

Naruto = Yondaime

At least that's my theory.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, McCheese. That the Yondaime was sealed inside of infant Naruto along with the Kyuubi, or that the Yondaime was reverted back to childhood during the sealing, with his memories being wiped? Right now, this can't really be proven until there's some light given onto the nature of Naruto's birth. You'd think that someone would know who his parents were. It astounds me that the series has gone on this long without Naruto even wondering about his parentage.

I don't really have any reasoning behind thinking that the Yondaime is the Akatsuki leader besides that he is. I know it.

McCheese is explaining NAruto using Lost type theories

SO I'm not going to listen to him
Good. It's mine.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, McCheese. That the Yondaime was sealed inside of infant Naruto along with the Kyuubi, or that the Yondaime was reverted back to childhood during the sealing, with his memories being wiped?
Childhood with his memories being wiped -or- the two combined to create a new being - Naruto.
Right now, this can't really be proven until there's some light given onto the nature of Naruto's birth. You'd think that someone would know who his parents were. It astounds me that the series has gone on this long without Naruto even wondering about his parentage.
It does seem odd doesn't it. I think it supports my theory.
I don't really have any reasoning behind thinking that the Yondaime is the Akatsuki leader besides that he is. I know it.
I can understand. I'm convinced Kabuto is going to join the Akatsuki now that Orochimaru is dead. I have no reason to think this and as it is they probably view him as a traitor, but still I believe.

Latest posts

Back