New Ultimates

I heard that Tony Stark visits Jeph Loeb's son in the cancer ward in #1.

Jeph Loeb is so bad I don't even know if this is true or not. Did anyone read it?

I heard Ultimate Tony Stark came and visited Jeph Loeb's son in the cancer ward.

Then Ultimate Thor comes in and heals him miraculously.

Then the Ultimate Beyonder shows up and turns him into Ultimate Daken.

But I'm not sure if that's true. I haven't read it.

I heard Ultimate Tony Stark came and visited Jeph Loeb's son in the burn ward.

Then Ultimate Thor comes in and speaks Ye Olde English.

Then the Ultimate Beyonder shows up and turns him (Tony Stark) into Ultimate Stilt-Man.

Then on page 7 is just a hand written note by Jeph Loeb saying he doesn't think anything can top Ultimates 3, so he wasn't going to finish giving us a story. He then played hangman on the rest of the page. He lost with the hidden word of "talent". He used Q for every single letter he guessed.

But I'm not sure if that's true. I haven't found anyone willing to buy/scan/upload it.

Last edited:
I didn't like it. Iron man kept monologing about his problems. It slowed the action down alot.
I was surprised Loeb didnt forget Son of Satan was a S.H.I.E.L.D. plant.
I still hate valyrie and the defenders were more interesting without powers.
Zarda is still completely unlikable and tries to f*ck anything that has a pulse.

And yes, Iron Man mentions meeting a young cancer patient named Sam multiple times.

Ye but what im trying to say, he has already messed up continuity as in Ultimate Comise Spider-Man which is set 2 months before this, New York has been fixed.

I read this.

Yup, for free.

Basically, if you want to wank off to something, read this. Hela wants to **** Thor. Zarda wants to **** Captain America, who acts like a putz in this issue. Ka-zar's wife is wearing hardly anything. Oh, Tony and Danvers are ****ing and think no one knows about.

And hawkeye still wants to die.

The end.

I read this.

Yup, for free.

Basically, if you want to wank off to something, read this. Hela wants to **** Thor. Zarda wants to **** Captain America, who acts like a putz in this issue. Ka-zar's wife is wearing hardly anything. Oh, Tony and Danvers are ****ing and think no one knows about.

And hawkeye still wants to die.

The end.

**** process and fair play.

Can we go ahead and give Loeb his Eisner please?

Yeah, that was pretty...bleh. Thank god I didn't pay money for this. I thought the ending of Ultimate Human made it abundantly clear that it wasn't Wolverine that Stark was depressed over. Danvers wasn't the one who placed Son of Satan as a plant. Tony acts completely out of character. Does Loeb just not read any other comics?

Last edited:
That sort of thing happened all the time in Norse mythology.

I didn't realize transexual incest was such a hot topic in Nordic culture, but go figure, what with all the horned helmets and all.

Zombipanda said:
Indeed. Thor wouldn't know, of course.

I think it should be revealed with Loki jumping out of one of those giant fake bachelor party cakes. Why am I suddenly thinking of Tom Hanks?

How could you have STOPPED thinking of Tom Hanks?
You think Hooch could have pulled that off on his own??

I didn't realize transexual incest was such a hot topic in Nordic culture, but go figure, what with all the horned helmets and all.

Oh man, practically every story in Norse mythology involves something going into or coming out of someones ass.

Remember how Odin got his eightlegged rainbowhorse? Man, those were some crazy times.

I hate the emo internal dialog that Loeb is giving to a character each issue. Cap's is particularly bad, because we already KNOW this stuff, it's not developing his character at all. It just bums me out, man.

Also, Pym gave the Defenders Super Soldier Serum? What SSS? I thought the entire point was that it doesn't actually exist anymore. Even if it did, Hank was off of SHIELD retainer at the time that he knew the Defenders. He wouldn't have access to it.

Unless Valkyrie is lying. But it's a pretty weak-a** lie if she is. This sucks.

This issue made me die inside a little. I can't believe this is the same series as Ultimates 1 + 2.

Latest posts

Back