New X-Men Series Discussion (Spoilers)

I tried giving the other X books a try. I started reading X-Men and Uncanny. But I got bored with them real quick.

I still stand by my statement that when Astonishing ends....NEW X-Men will be the best X book out there. Although I haven't read X-Factor but I hear good things......

Astonishing is good, but for another thread

:?

I was talking about New X-Men. I just made comparison to Astonishing. I should've expected it from you though. Everyone knows that Columbian Samurai are far dumber than the Japanese originals. :roll: :p

But what I did forget to say in my post was that it was nice to see the title slow down a bit and take a break from the non-stop action. This time they got to focus a bit more on actual character development/revelation. Such as the possibility that X-23 likes Hellion.

Still a good issue.

:?

I was talking about New X-Men. I just made comparison to Astonishing. I should've expected it from you though. Everyone knows that Columbian Samurai are far dumber than the Japanese originals. :roll: :p

But what I did forget to say in my post was that it was nice to see the title slow down a bit and take a break from the non-stop action. This time they got to focus a bit more on actual character development/revelation. Such as the possibility that X-23 likes Hellion.

Still a good issue.

WTF? I was just agreeing that AXM was good and that I'd save it for another thread. I wasn't trying to insult you. Thanks alot though

Just got the first three volumes of New X-Men: Academy X, and the first volume of New X-Men (post-decimation)... I'm just curious... are the five issues between NXM:AX vol. 3 and NXM vol. 1 worth hunting down and picking up, or are they just House of M tie-ins?

I think I need to get the New Mutants trade...

But this is -really- good.

(I have a little crush on Josh, but who wouldn't want a pretty golden guy?)

Just got the first three volumes of New X-Men: Academy X, and the first volume of New X-Men (post-decimation)... I'm just curious... are the five issues between NXM:AX vol. 3 and NXM vol. 1 worth hunting down and picking up, or are they just House of M tie-ins?

I think I need to get the New Mutants trade...

But this is -really- good.

(I have a little crush on Josh, but who wouldn't want a pretty golden guy?)

The HOM issue are ok. The series got better post Decimation but it was good to begin with.

I've liked the whole series since it was New Mutants vol. 2, but I found the change of tone during Decimation to be... traumatizing. Seriously.

Also, I hate that Dani Moonstar and Wind Dancer got depowered. The only character that is from my country, and that I actually like, is the one that gets kicked out :evil:

The HOM issue are ok. The series got better post Decimation but it was good to begin with.
This is the truth. The HoM issues weren't bad, but it really got a whole lot better post Decimation.

Whent this series began, it had great character development over time. But now, I like where Kyle & Yost are taking the series; how they're handling it.

Skotti Young art from Newsarama:

blogNXM_colorsheet.jpg

Last edited:
Holy ****, that's like exactly what they would if they were real characters. Hellion would totally be some cross between a rocker and a jock and X-23 would totally be emo.

Latest posts

Back