Newsarama previews Ultimates 2 #8 with Millar interview

It's Hank, in the kinky Cap costume he wore for Valkyrie. Although the costume has been tweaked slightly, what with assless chaps, nipple chains, and leather whips.

It's not the trator fooling around. It's soldiers comming to arrest Cap.

Looks like a good preview. Could use some words but let's see we get Cap and Jan getting into a verbal, where Jan seems indifferent to Cap's accusations. Cap then plays dramatic and jumps over the side of a building to leave. He then goes and confides in his buddy Bucky. This all rules out Captain America as the traitor for me because they're showing too many human sides of him and it wouldn't make sense because if it was him... he killed a family in the previous issue. But as far as who the traitor is... still no clues a "fake cap" is a cop-out and would not make me happy at all. But there's no further evidence and once again that just annoys me.

i dunno, to me the persons lips look femenine. and the chin is also small. i think i'll change my idea on the traitor from betty to natasha, mainly because of the cover to #9. the cover just revolves around widow, with a beretta much like the one she likes to use. and the blood on the cover symbolizes her and tony's whole wedding crashing down on them. plus i dont think the widow or betty have very much military experience required to attack hawkeye's family and what looks like an attack on the cap. that kind of takedown requires both alot of manpower and organization which quite frankly, i dont see either of them having.

elfreo said:
plus i dont think the widow or betty have very much military experience required to attack hawkeye's family and what looks like an attack on the cap. that kind of takedown requires both alot of manpower and organization which quite frankly, i dont see either of them having.
Black Widow not having much military experience?!

She's an ex KGB Russian spy person and what not, and you think she's not cable of it?!

icemastertron said:
Black Widow not having much military experience?!

She's an ex KGB Russian spy person and what not, and you think she's not cable of it?!

my bad, i ment wasp, NOT widow. its been a long day and im tired.

damnit! :wink:

Look at the shot of the woods and graveyard. Look very closely, you might need to zoom in, but you can see a LOAD of figures standing in the shadows right at the back.

With echoes of the Thor fight in issue 5....... it's the bloody Union come to take Cap down!

Fuzzy Birds said:
Look at the shot of the woods and graveyard. Look very closely, you might need to zoom in, but you can see a LOAD of figures standing in the shadows right at the back.

With echoes of the Thor fight in issue 5....... it's the bloody Union come to take Cap down!
OMG, so there are, and so it could be.

Crikey-o-riley.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Hang on..... did I just notice something before everyone else? Huh. Wow. :wink:

Nice catch....certainly looks that way. Interesting...

So feels like a setup though.
I know covers don't mean anything, but the cover of Ultimates #7 did have cap targeted. maybe he's the next guy to get it.

maybe maybe maybe maybe

Latest posts

Back