Newsarama reveals Ultimate Defenders

lol

:shock:

I love stirring up ******.

To be honest, I never liked Luke Cage or found any interest in him whatsoever. I always found him to be, well, useless. But that is my unsubstantiated opinion.

Speaking of useless, where is Ultimate Micronauts? Ultimate Sho-gun Warriors?

Dare I say Ultimate ROM the Spacenight? lol.

Ultimate Godzilla? Come on! We want Ultimate Godzilla!!!

All had ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. in their ridiculous runs. Though, I must say, the Micronauts were the best of them and had really good writing. That crossover arc they ran in the 80's with the Micronauts / X-Men / Avengers / Shield vs. Hydra and friends was cool and one my fondest childhood memories.

Scary I can even remember that, lol.

Peace!

Leather

Last edited by a moderator:
leather_w0lf said:
**Cough**Ultimate Fing Fang Foom**Cough

Ahem.... :D

Anyways, with Luke being on the Ultimate Defenders, I say that's a great thing. He's a cool character in the 616, and with him on this team, that should have him be cool in the UU too.

leather_w0lf said:
To be honest, I never liked Luke Cage or found any interest in him whatsoever. I always found him to be, well, useless. But that is my unsubstantiated opinion.

I never liked him, but I love how Bendis writes and uses him. Bendis totally changed my opinion about Cage.

leather_w0lf said:

I've got a thread somewhere begging for support for an Ultimate Fin Fang Foom story, using him as more of a Godzilla type.

I reckon he'll be showing up in the Warriors arc.

Latest posts

Back