Newsrama Previews ALL-STAR SUPERMAN!

Nurhachi said:
Supermans a fairy
And Carnage is a juvenile, pointless, dated character designed to appeal to the tastes of dimwitted 90's comics fans who valued violence, T and A, and "anti heroes" more than fascinating plots and well-developed characters.

And Spot is a total queer.

moonmaster said:
And Carnage is a juvenile, pointless, dated character designed to appeal to the tastes of dimwitted 90's comics fans who valued violence, T and A, and "anti heroes" more than fascinating plots and well-developed characters.
Agree.

Disagree.

moonmaster said:

Oh Comic BURN

I disagreed though. Yes he was designed for that very reason but that doesn't make him not a good character. I've seen any character can be used right. I like Carnage. Cause really how many crazy super-powered seriel killers do you have? They need to make him a threat again instead of some joke.

CArnage is the most serail killeriest out of all of them. The mini ages ago where it explored Cletus Kasady's mind was awesome. People fail to realise how psycho he really is. His philosophy on life is interesting too. He kicks ***

And spot is so manly he wasnt even born with tear ducts.

Nurhachi said:
CArnage is the most serail killeriest out of all of them. The mini ages ago where it explored Cletus Kasady's mind was awesome. People fail to realise how psycho he really is. His philosophy on life is interesting too. He kicks ***

Carnage is so watered down that it makes him stupid.

Anyway.........yeah, All-Star Superman is going to be good.

Did anyone see on Lying in the Gutters about the art change on one of the panels? Something about the S on his chest? I'm not sure what was being implied as far as the reason for the change...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/index.cgi?column=litg

Same on the promo of Supes sitting on clouds. The S on his cape has more detail now.

In any case, I'm terrified now. In an interview I read it said Quitely draws around 3 pages a week. This means it takes him 2 months to do an issue. And he apparently has a 6-month head start on All-Star Superman. If this is the case, the series will have to become bi-monthly as of #6 (work it out - by the time #3 is out, he's halfway through #5, then #4 comes out and he's just finished #5, #5 comes out and he's halfway through 6, 6 will maybe be on time, or a week or two late, then it's delayed). I can only hope that the interviewer was wrong on how long it takes Quitely to draw stuff and that a 6 month head start means he has at least 5 issues down.

Latest posts

Back