Nextwave series discussion (Spoilers!)

earthxnextwave.jpg
HAHA!!!

I REMEMBER THAT!!

NEXTWAVE!​

I just bought the second TPB yesterday and couldn't wait to read the whole series in one sitting.

It was insanely awesome. Just as enjoyable as the first go 'round.

Ellis, why won't you give me more Nextwave? Please? I'm prepared to sink to depraving depths for more Nextwave. What I'd do for just an annual can't even be posted here! Please!

I just got the second volume for my birthday.

I am now writing a book report on it.

WRITING IT ON YOUR FACE!

NEXTWAVE!

Alright, fessup. Which one of you guys wrote the TV Tropes article?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Nextwave

Alternate Continuity: Word Of God states that the events of this series did not occur in the Marvel Universe, but references to the series have crept into mainstream Marvel continuity. Alternative Word Of God states that this was the only series taking place in the Marvel Universe, and all the others featured Skrulls.

Immonen should be doing more Nextwave instead of New Avengers.

I'm going to read it again.

I remember WWC 06 were Ice dragged us to almost every ****ing Marvel panel, and we did nothing but scream NEXTWAVE at them until Some Marvel Jackhole flipped out on us and said 'you should have bought more copies', and we boo'd.

Good times.

ELVIS MODOKS!

Last edited:
I remember WWC 06 were Ice dragged us to almost every ****ing Marvel panel, and we did nothing but scream NEXTWAVE at them until Some Marvel Jackhole flipped out on us and said 'you should have bought more copies', and we boo'd.

Good times.

ELVIS MODOKS!
I did not drag you!

Or did I? That's a blur now. :innocent:

I must have a Combat Pterodactyl Suit.

Latest posts

Back